Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Magus, I need the next chapter. Too much things is happening in too many places and Max has not gone after the SG yet! Wonder what Legion did that caused Reynalds to throw up? There are kids in there! Well, I wanted to see what Legion can do now I know! There needs to be a sit down and discussion about the way forward. Too much tangents. SYELDARB, this was not the battle I am waiting for, I am waiting for the battle when they take the fight to the SG. I hope that a lot of them don't get dead or injured in the meantime. Plus,bother need to find Alice.

Guest Guest

Finally a part that is actually leading up to the denouement as promised back in gitg, instead of adding non essential mush that has been carried/explained since bitg. Sex, love scenes should now be exclusively to promote the story to its end not just because you have writer's block and the monkeys are clamering for their bananas.

Nanites use was novel but the killing of Mr Grey was too anti-climatic and now we'll have to wait to fiind out who is behind all of this. Also as said were the hostages knocked out to prevent them from seeing justice dispensed? What will this do to Maxx's trust in his creations?

or he comes to his senses and realizes what he's done and flips out again, self destructs along with all the other naniyes and everyone dies, Hey, I could wrap this up in one more chapter :o

Forget the naysayers!! This is YOUR story and "we" are thankful to be allowed to ride along. The sex scenes are a plus and show some part of real life in this FICTIONAL story. I do believe that some of the base premiss is based on your R/L; some of the details are obviously SF. There are at least 55 more chapters in this story and I, for one, am looking forward to each and every one. It would be nice to have them a little quicker but you do have a R/L and the "girls" will only give so much space/time for writing.

Stay the course, rudder midships. throttles on cruise.

B

Magus, wherever you want to take this story I will be here, lots of sex and all. Just wondering if it will be the same length as BITG and GITG. If it gets to be that length everyone will be part, percentage I don't know, machine. Every chapter someone gets injured and need Nanites and sometimes the pod and the inevitable rescue. I don't see how Joanne fits in now she is rescued. Joanne, Samantha, Evan, Gerald and Jenna--------??

Magus, wherever you want to take this story I will be here, lots of sex and all. Just wondering if it will be the same length as BITG and GITG. If it gets to be that length everyone will be part, percentage I don't know, machine. Every chapter someone gets injured and need Nanites and sometimes the pod and the inevitable rescue. I don't see how Joanne fits in now she is rescued. Joanne, Samantha, Evan, Gerald and Jenna--------??

Joanne will probably leave again, hopefully this time to somewhere safer

I hate cell phones. Like I stated above just got back and like you in a spot that had no signal also. Started reading the chapters that I missed and sorry about the people who died (only the good ones) (hottie bad ones). Was nice to see legion getupsetat the death of his girlriend and advenge her death with the bad guys on the beach, the sub and the room with the hostages in it. Hope that the children were knocked out by legion before he took out the two bad guys. They Have been through hell and do not need to see anymore. Will be waiting for the next chapter. If you tell us it will be awhile we are all sure that S.A. will let us know as we believe that she is the spy on your world for us. Ha ha.

Have a nice day.

I am sorry I meant DA. She must be a little devil Angel to you and the family.

Like I said have a nice day.

I got an idea. Alice wakes up and has no memory. When Max finds her and the group she attack Max and ends up joining the bad guys for while until somehow she gets her memory back. that' it. but you do what you want, I like your story and have never been disappointed, sad yes, but not disappointed.

I am sorry I meant DA. She must be a little devil Angel to you and the family.

Like I said have a nice day.

she's a wild one, but we wouldn't have her any other way

I got an idea. Alice wakes up and has no memory. When Max finds her and the group she attack Max and ends up joining the bad guys for while until somehow she gets her memory back. that' it. but you do what you want, I like your story and have never been disappointed, sad yes, but not disappointed.

get out of my head....but no :P close though...actually no...:P

god, i'm such an ass :D

Edited by magusfang

Awwww, gonna make me blush :)

Da keep fangface in line for the rest bof us. Be sure he really means that he has retired. The reason that I have been gone. For awhile is that I took a call from certain people and when I got back I caught hell from my better half for doing another job for them after I was out of that business for over twenty years, but told her that I could not let my friends and their families down. Hate sleeping alone at night. If he tries to go on another job tie him to a tree by the cabin. My better half told me she would put a weight around my feet and see if I could walk on water after that. The lake in my back yard is deep and cold as iut bius spring feed.

Keep him happy and keep after him for his writing.

I read in the shoutoiut that you are writing also. When are you planning to release anything. It will be nice to read other stories from the Magus family members.

Keep it going and have a nice time building your new cabin. Tell Magus that we are waiting for more of his great stories.

i've decided that i don't want to risk a second of the time i have left with my family. if there's anything i regret about my life its all the time i spent away from them, everything i missed, never again so dont worry about me.

I told them that this was the last mission (phone call) from them. Hate being patched up in my sixties because I move slower now. Also even though I have newer lens in my eyes, my sighting onto the bad ones is getting harder to keep the scope on them. She know that I want where I should have gone to because of the two new scars on my body and newer limp in the right leg where I took one hit. She told me she could make it a set match by. Kicking me in the left leg and as mad as she was I beiieved that she would have done it and would have had pleasure doing it.

Bth ofv you keep safe and keep your love ones safe also. Will be awaiting newer chapters. Have a nice evening.

I know and if she really want me too be hurt she would sic the three great grandchildren on me. The two little ones would look at you with puppy dog eyes while they nking of ways to run over your feet with their power wheel hummers and pink cadalic Bambie car. Then tell you that it was an accident while my wife is laughing her head off and telling me that she would give them the plastic baseball bats to try batting practice with me being the ball. And believe me they would have fun doing that because they all love me to be with them every day and they say that the missed me when I was gone.

Keep your boots dry and your arms opened to wrap around your love ones and their family.

Will talk with you later. Time to take the pressure off the leg and get some sleep.

I told them that this was the last mission (phone call) from them. Hate being patched up in my sixties because I move slower now. Also even though I have newer lens in my eyes, my sighting onto the bad ones is getting harder to keep the scope on them. She know that I want where I should have gone to because of the two new scars on my body and newer limp in the right leg where I took one hit. She told me she could make it a set match by. Kicking me in the left leg and as mad as she was I beiieved that she would have done it and would have had pleasure doing it.

Bth ofv you keep safe and keep your love ones safe also. Will be awaiting newer chapters. Have a nice evening.

You take better care of yourself Sniper, you have people who love you and believe it or not they need you! I don't blame your SO for being angry, you're not a kid anymore! Men, so damn stubborn, think you're 21 all your life!

Fantaatic chapter thought legion would go blender on people

Presinol life sad times hear i have been in the hospitol for a bit dr strongly suguested i retire so yay i picked my replacment now and have taken a job as a trainer it already kills me to be away from the bullets im a warior born and raised need to fight need to be shot at so yay love it

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.