Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

soon grass hopper, soon...the clock slowly ticks down as quiet men take to the battlefield that is their stage, the stage that has seen the play of violence and blood performed countless times for no audience but the Gods; the fickle Gods for whose amusement men die in a sea of their own blood!

Oh and someone will probably get shot or something :P

You turning into a poet on me Magus? "........drowning is a sea of their own blood". That bit should refer to the SG!

Guest Guest

They're attacking at night so everyone would be asleep and when the caxtons go off they all grab weapons fuck the clothing. Who says the sub hasn't been upgraded Max can assign that to the builders. When the shit starts to hit the fan the SG boss man my get friendly fire. I mean if I'm going to die because of some asshole he's going too, but it would be better if he's takenand forced to spill his guts as to who actually is the head honcho. Tonight on CNN: The White House had been infiltrated by enemies who tonight were executed by a stealth group that protected the Pres and his loyal supporters. President Re-Elected in Landslide!

Ok, chapter basically done, just filling in a few places where it was a little thin...should be a surprise here and there for just about everyone :P

So deep breathes...and no lynching of the Magus...not even in effigy!

Hey guys, i'm new to this thread, not new to the forum itself though, been here for a month or so now. Anyway, i've been hearing a lot of praise for the big man himself Mugasfang, and i'm curious to read his stuff, can anybody (or mugasfang himself) tell me what's the chronological order of his story? I really wanna give his stuff a try.

starts with Boy in the Grass, Then Girls in the grass, and I'm writing Shadows in the grass now. The other stories are stand alones and sort of in a hiatus, I want to concentrate on Shadows, though I may write a chapter or two of Northstar now and again if I get stuck

starts with Boy in the Grass, Then Girls in the grass, and I'm writing Shadows in the grass now. The other stories are stand alones and sort of in a hiatus, I want to concentrate on Shadows, though I may write a chapter or two of Northstar now and again if I get stuck

Sweet, thanks man.

No Problem. So chapter 8 is up, bit long for me but oh well, hope you like it

be kind...its a bit different...

NOT LONG AT ALL !! Another damned cliffhanger - literally. We've lost the dogs and a bit player. Now what is legion going to do??

I suspect he may end the fight single handedly. Some of the women in a pile in the pool area? Excuse me but SHIT !. This appears much more serious than your previous hangers. No rush on the next chapter - anytime today will be fine. Is Max going to make the semi fly to get back?

B

Is it weird how incidents with the humans have barely any effect of me but as soon as its the dogs im almost shouting 'noooo'?

Now would be a really bad time for you to pick up Northstar. (When you do, give us a heads up please. I think most will need to reread it to remember what's happening :P),

NOT LONG AT ALL !! Another damned cliffhanger - literally. We've lost the dogs and a bit player. Now what is legion going to do??

I suspect he may end the fight single handedly. Some of the women in a pile in the pool area? Excuse me but SHIT !. This appears much more serious than your previous hangers. No rush on the next chapter - anytime today will be fine. Is Max going to make the semi fly to get back?

B

Maybe this new power armor has some special abilities and the twins get home, max in tow.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.