Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Is it me or do the bruises hurt more now than actual wounds?

Welcome back. The bruised and scars just more than the wounds because when they are healing the itch more then the initial shock of getting hit. All you want to do is scratch the scars and stiches until it drives you a little nuts and your love ones are laughing so hard because they see you in pain and know that there is nothing they can do to help you at the time except give you all the living that then can.

haven't you be listening, we are all a little nuts here. the leaders are the worst ones, if not for there families we would really be in trouble.

It is like DA stated that we men think we are 21 year old children. My wife told me when I got back from my last run with the company that involved two new marks on my body that I was not a spring chicken but a lovable old dart and I needed to start living for the rest of the family. She also said that I had a butt beating coming from her for the new wounds and she did not mean on my body but her and The family's hearts and souls. I told her I was looking forward to it. Again welcome back angeldust.

DA loved your story. Now have two writers in this family to keep track of new chapters to their stories. Keep up the great work.

I am going to read joe's next and see how good he is. Followed your shoutout with him so let me see how it is. Might have another writer to follow after reading his. Take with you later. Just got back from the eye doctor with my wife. She busted a blood vessel in teh right eye and I was worried that it was going to effect the new len in her eye. Told her it reminded me of the red eye from Terminator movie. She just said that now when she gives me the evil eye it will be just like getting the real evil eye.

I hide the paddles form her but she got really evil with me. She shorten my cane two nitches that I am using for the right leg while it heals for the wound and I fell flat on my face and she was laughing so hard she did not see me sneak up on her and grabbed her and gave her a grea big hug and played kissy face with her until she stopped laughing. Now am going to take her out for dinner.

Ooohhhhhh, sniper got a gold star! He's special, I never get gold stars :(

You probably will get a gold star if you post! :yes: C'mon Magus you are killing me! You have me reading some old stories and books; everything I can get my hands on! It seems as if all the writers I follow have writers block. Feels like collusion sometimes! Either that or I read the stories too fast after they are posted. Mrs. M, can you tickle him for me and see if anything 'drop' out, like a post! :kissblush: Thanks.

We are both special. I got a gold star from her and the old fart award from you. The reason thatvi say we are both special is that we have the best people in the world to cuddle up to. I just brought her home from our dinner date and now I am going to cuddle with her and start getting her eye better.

The reason that I think both if us are special is that they stick with us when we think we are 21 year old kids and think that we can still go out and do what we did I in our younger life and they nurse us back to health even when they threaten to kick our butts doing it.

Now like I said I am going to cuddle with my lovely SO, you do the same with your girls and I will talk with both later. Will be awaiting newer chapters from both of you. Like I stated before now have to great writers from the same family to follow.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.