Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Magus was on board June 13, 2015 and joined June 2, 2014 has he left the building hope all is well with him. Story wise maybe consider it abandoned.

::sigh:: It takes a while to run a fiber optic line and get the damned thing set up when there isn't an existing framework. Hells, I live in NYC, and my building is JUST getting FiOS, although we have another cable system that uses copper lines. Magus will be back, and raring to go after all the family time he's been having, and we can all be happy that he spends some of his time writing for his readers, for free, because he loves telling his stories as much as his readers love reading them.

I am kind of surprised they haven't repaired the existing network while working on the FO. Seems like he has enough folks in his area to get some attention. Maybe approaching the county authorities might help. There may be some encouragements that some of "the good 'ol boys" in his area might be able to offer.

B

I think he did just that, which is the only reason they're even running FO out his way. They tend to not bother for one subscriber, but if a whole block or subdivision yells, they listen. And knowing magus, he had the troops mustered. :lol:

Ok first let me apologize for the silence, the cable company finally got tired of my whining and decided to lay a new line out to me, I live just outside of town, almost a mile actually, and it is taking forever to get to me.

I got sick of my internet going out whenever the wind blew a little and talked with everyone who lived on my road and found out I wasn't alone.

So I wrote a letter and had everyone sign it, yep I'm a pain when I wanna be :)

So good news is they are laying fiber optic out to us :D bad news is it's taking a while :(

Tried dial up but I have wireless home phone and you need an actual line evidently.

So, as to my overly long silence, been camping since last Friday, with about a dozen of the girls friends, god help me :o, and there's no signal at the camp ground (I snuck away to use a real bathroom ;) ) but I'll be back Monday and the good news is I have two chapters done and most of a third :)

Well again sorry about the prolonged silence and I'll have lots for you to read when I'm finally up and running again.

Oh, just so you know, the surgery aaas a complete success and I'm feeling better than I have in years - making the wifey a little nervous too; I think she's afraid I'll go back into the field :P gonna milk that a bit, but I think I'm truly retired....don't tell her though ;)

This was written 13 days ago and still we have not heard from the master. He stated that he would be back on Monday, that was over 10 days ago and I am sure that by now he would have gotten back into cell phone coverage to get in touch with us.

Now we start to wonder if he is going to continue the story or if it is being dropped form this site and moved to another site without lettng us know just like when he got blacklisted from the other site and we found him on this site be accident last June.

I am hoping that he has not left all of us hanging on this site for his story. Sure would hate to see that the story goes uncompleted. Did notice that he moved it from romance to the sience fiction site here.

Come on Magus, if you are out there let us know. We are all waiting to hear from you and hope that you are in good health.

not any of my fav. authors are posting at the moment. POI, Eric Storm, Tyler Captius or KingCerbrus. non of them has posted in over two weeks. I have even reread John Conroe's Demon Accords three times. I thank I might give a lung if someone would post something LOL. :spank:

Can anyone give me the names of any other good stories to read? I already know a few but I just want to explore more stories so I have plenty to read!

Check HollyHobbit13 on this site. He write a story "Only One" which I like. Another author I follow is a fellow named Captius, he is on Wattpad. I read whatever these (Magus, Captius and HollyHobbit13) authors publish! Unfortunately, Magus last post was the last time anything has come from either of the three. Magus is the best of the lot because you know what is happening. The others, not so much!

check a post I put up on the last page (page 163), I list about 4 authors you might like.

Guest Should've bet...

It might be sacrilegious to even suggest this, but at this point, I wouldn't bet against Bashful getting a chapter up before Magus...

Wow, I was kidding when I said this, but Bashful got his latest chapter up last night...

Guest bobbyalberson

Hi just wanted to say that I'm happy to have found your work on the net again. I had thought you had quit after the so called adult site had banned you. My name is Bobby(davinsmom54@yahoo.com)and I enjoy your stories very much.

Ok, I did a boo boo, I forgot to post 4 and 5 before I went out of town...my bad, a thousand appologies and they are up now. I almost have 6 done but really haven't had much time to write over the last few weeks so give me a few days.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.