Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Guest Old West

Ok am I the only one who thought "Tron" for this chapter? The first movie not the second. Perhaps it is because I am one of the few who actually went to the movie. Great chapter. All I can say is that I hope you get the next chapter out soon, sometimes it is hard to wait.

Your situation is NOT funny BUT little anyone in CONUS can do to help except try and give you a little mental relief. Keep your head down and hang onto your sanity tightly. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

B

thank you. I appreciate your suggestions. I hope this end soon and we get to breath in relief..

Well I have to agree with Angeldust. The first series was excellent. The second series was not bad until Petra showed up. After she did the whole thing went down hill fast. Now with the best character in the series, Amy, getting hurt I guess I will follow Angeldust and leave. I hope you continue with North star as I really like that series.

Well I have to agree with Angeldust. The first series was excellent. The second series was not bad until Petra showed up. After she did the whole thing went down hill fast. Now with the best character in the series, Amy, getting hurt I guess I will follow Angeldust and leave. I hope you continue with North star as I really like that series.

You should know by now that in a story consisting of massive battles someone is gonna get hurt. Don't you think its a little immature to leave because someone you like is injured? For all we now she will be perfectly fine, or downloaded.

Guest broken wings

Obviously these people weren't as dedicated to your story that they had to leave. You're story is just beginning, we have way more chapters to get into the Shadow group. It's only chapter 2 people. Just had to say that.

They're just a bloodthirsty lot... :P

there will more battles but not for a few chapters and then we'll get sidetracked as the subplots start rolling in...Haven't heard from Jenna and Evan yet, and there's Mike, Leia, and Mel...and anyone missing Mika yet? So much potential convelutions...

I suspect that those "leaving" will be reading and possibly NOT commenting. Too much good action to come. "We" do get anxious when some of the cliffhangers get intense. Are you going to eradicate the alphabet companies or just pare them down and drive them further underground?

Looks to me that Whitehead & Co are due to become nonexistent due to a lack of personnel but what about the parent organization that they report to? Of course there are the nonCONUS teams. So many things to expand the chapters on. How are the plans for the school coming.

The whole school thing could easily got 40+ chapters by its self.

:beer:

B

If you look back in the history, the ones that have said they'd stop reading, obviously continue to read, and occasionally comment, however their comments usually consist of how Magus isn't going their way in the story. It happens, the big key is, you may not like the chapter, or what happens to someone, but, there is still the entire series that is by far the best I've read. To the ones that cry because a "good guy/girl" gets hurt, or does something they wouldn't do, get over yourselves, it is afterall Magus' series, for the most part, we're along for the ride, and occasionally offer him even more "Amyesue" ideas than he already has.

Max did warn Nadi that the security system would try to confuse them, hence the reason for Emma, Becca and the babies guarding the door. With Max reassigning code and my guess with Legion's help, I see Max and Nadi coming out of the pods within the next chapter or so. My guess is the shadow group's parent "company" has no idea what they're really up to, and probably don't even care, as long as there's occasional results. I'd love to see Rick go one on one with Whitehead, if nothing but for Rick to get a little revenge on his old supervisor, the one that was all but responsible for Rick almost getting killed trying to save David.

Loving the series, and can't wait for more in it. :)

Guest gamascal@gmail.com

Magus, I know that I have to wait a bit for the next chapter. No problem! I like all the stories even the one that may be, or may not be, turn into a book, that is 'Going Home'. I am just wondering if is going to get worse before it gets better. I hope not but I have to be practical. Going up against the SG aint gonna be no picnic!

Guest gamascal@gmail.com

Oh well, sorry but shooting Amy is part of a long range subplot so it had to be done.

This will just piss off Max more. Lots of people are going to die for this!

didn't mean to sound glib, just thought you could use a smile

I know that magus.and I appreciate it too.. because of you guys I get to smile in this situation. thank you. :) and for your kind info I'm not gonna stop to read your story .. its just that this plot reminds me of the situation in bitg when everyone discovered that Ami is gonna die. but the current plot is little more severe that's all.happy writing :) :) :)

if nothing bad ever happened to the good guys it would be a boring story. hero's often come from tragedy. that being said I am pretty sure we haven't seen the last of Amy. She maybe hurt and in recovery for a while but I thank this will spure the family to reak havoc on the bad guys. Just my opinion and you know what they say about opinions.

I can see this book being a lot darker than the other two. But of course it has to be as we are deeper in the muck as it were. Max is going against the big bosses now so of course people are going to get hurt. Bear in mind we're only on chapter two I can't wait to see what happens. Great two chapters so far. If you have to injure mc please try not to kill them all of in one go. I know you have to 'thin the herd' But two many too soon will lead to a short story and I'm hoping for 63 chapters again.

Guest Missyg

Obviously these people weren't as dedicated to your story that they had to leave. You're story is just beginning, we have way more chapters to get into the Shadow group. It's only chapter 2 people. Just had to say that.

Well as not being dedicated to the story Hundybuns and I have been reading the stories since chapter 1 of Boy in the Grass when it was over on that other site. We started reading the story because it was a blend of a love story with an action story. We were sad when June was killed but eventually her death made the family stronger. When Becca and Suzi joined the family I wasn't too enthused with the way Emma seemed to go overboard with Becca. Then the story started to get more blood thirsty than a romance story. Even then there was quite a bid of love and romance. Then Max and group started to find out about the kids and had to help. This seemed to tone down the romance and bring out the horrors. If you go back and read the chapters again you will find that the Emma-Becca situation very similar to the Emma-Petra situation. Max and Emma seemed to only be able to make love when Becca was present. All through everything that has happened Amy was the heart and soul of the family that held it together. Now with her being hurt the family will start to fall apart. Hundybuns and I are both retired EMT's so we have seen the bad side of life and we decided we don't need to read about it as well. You want blood and guts just watch the daily news shows. We didn't mind a little horror but this story just seems to be going more toward that than the way it was originally started. I know alot of you don't agree with what I have said here but that is the way we feel. So Magusfang keep writing the way you want and seem to need as you have a following, but you will probably lose more readers.

Guest Christian1040

Thank you Major, now I'm all worried, its gonna be heartbreaking if Amy ends up being the only girl who doesn't get to have one of Max's babies. I think she is the one who deserves it the most. I beg you Magus do not go in that direction! But you might so just a suggestion, I don't know 100 % about this topic, but leave her her eggs and they can have a baby with someone else as the carrier if after her injury she can't carry the baby. Hopefully if you do go in that direction you at least leave her that option. And on the topic of the story getting darker, I see it as kind of the Harry Potter series. As the characters got older and matured the plots got darker. The good guys were dying right alongside the bad guys, but thats life. Everbody doesn't get a happy ending, except Amy she desrves one.

Ok, relax everyone...I know the story is darker than before but it will lighten up some before it gets really dark...calm before the storm so to speak. As for dark, I did have Hans shoot the pope in the last story after all...you know me, get some really gory shit then its puppies and kittens for a while :) And I do appriciate those who have been there from day 1, hope I haven't scared you off completely.

As for NC's getting hurt, it happens but I have resisted killing anyone, I'm kinda attatched to the characters as well :P

Ok, now for the bad news, in about thirty minutes they are taking me to surgery, evidently that nasty backache I had was the slug lodged against my spine shifting and is now pressing against my spinal chord, musta happened when I jumped the other week...wife is super pissed I jumped out of a plane again, oh well...so chapter 3 will probably be delayed alittle, but will resume writing under high doses of painmeds and thats always fun :)

Ok, will give you an update after I wake up...see you later :)

Guest gamascal@gmail.com

I don't remember reading anywhere in the story that Amy, one of my favourite people btw, is seriously injured and can't have kids! Where did that come from? Magus, I hope that you come out of this operation OK! Please do not write and kill off everyone when you are under the painmeds! I think this story is a very good one, couple things I don't like but I just speed read those parts to get to the good stuff. Keep up the good work.

I don't remember reading anywhere in the story that Amy, one of my favourite people btw, is seriously injured and can't have kids! Where did that come from? Magus, I hope that you come out of this operation OK! Please do not write and kill off everyone when you are under the painmeds! I think this story is a very good one, couple things I don't like but I just speed read those parts to get to the good stuff. Keep up the good work.

The infertile bit was just a suggestion we made up

He said it wad an important subplot and all we know is that it would be devistateing and that she got hit

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.