Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

I agree with Groper's comment. Bad guys, including those two in the pod that haven't been questioned yet! The thing with this story is I love the characters so much that I really don't want any to die. The other thing with this fantasy is you wish that it could happen in real life, and of course it can't. Pity!

Who says it can't. There is many things going on in this world that we either do not know about or can not tell anyone about without us getting into deep trouble. Like I stated before, release the hell demons on the alphabet company in DC and see if the handlers can handle the demons. I know that my couldn't. Some of them actully got sick on some of our walks in the jungles at what they saw and what we had to do to clean up the mess. I still have nightmares about some of it. That is one of the reasons that I enjoy this story because it allows me to relive some of it and cry about the hurt that is still going on to this day. Magus keep up the great work and let some of the R/L get nicer to take and hope that someday we will have a V/W that we can escape into for short periods of time to get our sanity back together.

Will be looking forward to the next chapter.

If you're bitter you can't get better. BS usually said by some putz that spent most of their life in school studying psychology or some other thing like it. We need violence of a graphic nature, after all this is Adult fan fiction n'est pas? Feed Me!

The soup is ok just dont trust it never turn yiur back tgats when it will betrey you stick to chicken noodle

The firefight better be big if they want to atack the house then they are going in hevy they have the satalight pictures of the slaver asault with over 500 dead and they know the reenforced walls david made on the house before his death my asumption they are gonna hit hard and fast most likely from the sea (spiders cant swim but can walk at the bottom of the water)

Edited by MajorMarioc

Thank goodness for the new armor. The girls survive and have a high body count in front of them. R/W no but this is F/W (fantasy world that we WISH existed)

B

Ok, in the big firefight there have been serious casualties...the twins got blasted as well as Becca, Amy, and Emma

It was brutal!

Maybe....question is who survives?

Thank goodness for the new armor. The girls survive and have a high body count in front of them. R/W no but this is F/W (fantasy world that we WISH existed)

B

Ok, in the big firefight there have been serious casualties...the twins got blasted as well as Becca, Amy, and Emma

It was brutal!

Well then this will be an EXTREMELY short book unless body armor, nanities and Legion save the day.

Gotta fix it, I got a little carried away...

Emma still takes one in the kisser though Mwahahahaha

Gotta pare down the harem...make room for new blood :)

What could be going through my twisted mind...don't worry you'll like it

Edited by magusfang

Guest gamascal@gmail.com

Come on Magus, u trying to get people to have a heart attack or what? If Emma gets shot after just having twins Max is going to rain fire and brimstone on the SG, which he should do anyhow. 'Fire and Brimstone' 😠 I am going biblical on them. This is a bad time though, everybody is hurting because of Nadi! However, that will make them take no prisoners. I don't think a chapter was more eagerly awaited, like a hungry dog eyeing a piece of meat.

You do notice that he does this on a regular basis just to keep us stirred up and occupied until he decides to post the next chapter. I think he realizes that killing off Max and maybe some of the close family will have readership dropping. To many of "us" the characters have become like our own family and "we" have lost enough of them to avoid additional pain.

B

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.