Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

did anyone notice that Magus quoted a line from "Firefly"? Also I have seen a movie where zombies went at it, it wasn't pretty. it was on syfi one night.

I hope they rig up a huge delivery room for both Nadi and Emma, Max is gonna want to be there for all of the births, they are aferall his kids. Still gotta say, as much as I like the action ones, the sappy, interaction ones seem to be the hook for me.

You keep opening up these storylines, you're going ot hit chapter 300 lol.

Not much philosophical, just been reading older stories. I can't wait for more NorthStar, I know GITG is priority, but, I kinda miss Anna, Nick, and everyone too.

Rest and relax, hit the hot tub... be glad you're not here, there talking a foot of snow.... in May, oh well, maybe a snow day on Monday, give me a chance to really catch up.

So is Nadi in Max's on board system, which you had stated that he had boosted its ability, and that is why he can only contact to her when asleep or did she DL into Thomas' underdeveloped mind?

I vote for Max as it would be more difficult if in Thomas and beside she was in physical contact with Max and would sense his system being so close. Please don't drag this out too long as we need to know about The SG and prepare for their assault. When they do I am sure bodies will pile up on both sides. Good chapter if it was still a tied me over with no real answers with regard to the gathering storm.

Cliffhangers should be one of the seven deadly sins...

But aside from that I liked this chapter, and this book already seems like it will have an overall more emotional feel to it. Kinda disappointed the SG didn't attack but I'm sure it will come in good time (and I think now is a good time)

Cliffhangers should be one of the seven deadly sins...

But aside from that I liked this chapter, and this book already seems like it will have an overall more emotional feel to it. Kinda disappointed the SG didn't attack but I'm sure it will come in good time (and I think now is a good time)

Planning and executeing a strike against a dugin and extremly fortified enimy is one of the hardest things in all combat senerios the sg needs to get as much intel as possible with the director now in direct control he is takeing his time no longer a time table to follow because he sets it if they get word 9that max is down for even a nap the they will make there move but as for riht now they are fihting an unknown army that consists of (with curent sg intel) war spiders, tank drones, copter drones, MILLIONS of flying handgranade drones, security spiders and matenece spiders all of witch they have an unknown number of and each day the numbers increase time between books in months we all want the showdown but look at it from there pov they cant attack the house that holds what they want wich is simply the war spiders they also need to do all servelence from neer a mile out all teams that crossed that line have been captured or killed lost so far at minimum of 6 men 4 taken alive

Need to know what happens hurry with the next one please (ps love the names of the new girls)

Yep, remember what happened to last poor slobs that attacked the house, gotta be sneaky about it, find an angle...maybe an angle that Amy sets out for them...here little mouse, look at all that tastey cheese :P

Guest Gamascal@gmail.com

Ok, here is my take. Nadi downloaded into either Max or Alice system because only they have the capacity to hold her. I wonder about Legion though. Maybe Legion have her hidden (?) in all of them who were at the dance. He is probably explaining, offline, what Max has to do to get her back. Magus, what is the position with the SG. When I do not read about those guys it makes me twitchy!! He hasn't questioned these guys yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it was me i would attack from the sea they know davids inventions priorto his death (basic tank heli drones) tha ks to the bugs in his lab that rick told him about before hiw death but they miht not beable to find the records and definetly dont trust intel from 7 years ago... altho amy was thee when rick was telling the story and herd rick mention the bugs in the lqb maby in inert bug is still active they use that to there advantige feeding false intel to the sg who they knew were on the other end

Nadi downloaded into Max's subconscious mind, that's the only time he can link with her. She can't detect him because you can't detect what you're a part of or inside. Legion saw the problems and saw that the most likely and safest download node was direct to Max. Alice, Max and May are probably the only ones with enough capacity to hold the download.

Remember, Legion knows more about every one of them than any person could, their core thoughts is to take care of the ones they love, to make them better than they were, Cat has made Nadi's body perfect, along with Legion, made it physically perfect. Legion won't have a problem changing synapses and things because basically, Nadi is dead, he's making a body basically from scratch, no need to worry about changing personallity or things, a perfect biological version of Alice. When Max made Alice, the brain was most important, the rest was really superfluous, granted, he's not going to put his oldest and dearest friend in an "ugly" body, he'll still do his best. With Nadi, they have the base material to fix, and perfect, she'll be a truly human version of Alice.

The reason thie girls can't wake Max.... he's internalized, he's so deep inside of himself with Nadi and unlinked. It's gonna take someone like Rick or another psychologist to get deep enough in his mind to actually find Nadi. Deeper than all the crap he's put up with, and only when Nadi feels safe enough to be drawn out will she come back. Who knows, maybe she told Legion to download her to him, and plant her deep so she'd always be truly a part of Max.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.