Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Hey who is trying to usurp my name? No capital 'A', eh. The pusher of D.O.M. was Dr. I Asimov.

Sorry my error. My computer put the capital A in your name and I did not catch it before it was posted. Did not mean to usurp your name. But you know how us seniors have brain farts due to us being over the hill. :rolleyes::)

Yeah, I never much cared for it...

Me neither.

It's better to be over the hill than under it. A rose and all that, eh sniper.

That is true. Atleast over the hill I can still see sunlight and have fun.

Ohhhhh, my head hurts....wife says I deserve it though...what the hell she's probably right ;)

So, it's award time...

1224862203.jpg The Golden Baby Award goes to ...

that-one-guy

THAT_OLD_FART__HEIACHI_by_galvo.jpg A tie for the Old Fart Award:

Sniper014

angeldust

with an honorable mention to

Guest_gamascal@gmail.com_* (since he's in guest status)

1_super_mom_tat.gif And a new comer steals the thread Mommy Award :)

CL Mustafic

certificate_of_insanity_by_sheepinthebig

And of course...

Guest_crazychickhull_* (We'll ignore the guest status this time...)

and last but not least...

HersheyKiss.jpg

A kiss for the nice girl :)

Samara

So there you have it

smileyaward.jpg

This and $3.00 will get you a coffee...probably a small coffee :P

And one special award...

leprosy-bandages.jpg The Bandage Award

Guest_majormarioc_* Cause you're gonna need them ;)

thank you magus for the smiley award.

Guest gamascal@gmail.com

Not too sure if I like this chapter because I don't think any of these girls deserve Max. The girls look like they would go with any Tom, Dick and Harry without all the partners know anything about it. And on the day they proposed to her too. Sheesh!! First there was Becca, who left the relationship, then there was Nadi, who took up with Becca, and now there is Petra. Sometimes Emma seems not to have a clue how Max feels. She only wants to go to bed with someone and she is pregnant with twins for God sakes! I wonder what they would say if Max started screwing around? Wonder who won the contest.Jazz, I hope and this is not because I don't like Petra too much but Jazz is like one of the original family. Maybe it is because I don't like her. She is like an usurper.

Max does screw around, hell he's got three pregnant women with him. The petra thing is just a damaged girl finding herself again, getting her self confidence back, she's bound to step over the line now and again, remember Amy did as well. And don't forget Max, he promised to talk to them about how he's feeling and he's not, so Emma can be forgiven for not knowing what he's thinking all the time. This is just the crap that couples go through, say something insensitive, get snapped at, feel bad, then appologize...having everything all roses and sunshine would be nice, but its not beleivable.

Max does screw around, hell he's got three pregnant women with him. The petra thing is just a damaged girl finding herself again, getting her self confidence back, she's bound to step over the line now and again, remember Amy did as well. And don't forget Max, he promised to talk to them about how he's feeling and he's not, so Emma can be forgiven for not knowing what he's thinking all the time. This is just the crap that couples go through, say something insensitive, get snapped at, feel bad, then appologize...having everything all roses and sunshine would be nice, but its not beleivable.

ED ZACHARY! Now about that damn cliffhanger....

UGH!!! ;)

Awesome chapter! It will be interesting to see how Stacy plays into this and how Kara's parents are dealt with, especially now that Carol and Early both agree with the extreme prejudice option. And the slimy Senator getting a Presidential pardon? WTF?

Edited by COJimmyV

I don't know the more I see of petra the less I like her. She seems to be trying to become the Alpha male of the group. Looking at everything she has done it seems like she is trying to have male sex with all the girls in the harem. First she gets Emma to cheat on Max, before everyone jumps on this statement and says that Max has had sex with just about all the women in the group, remember that it is with Emma's permission or her pushing Max to do it. Look at when Max was on a mission. Before Petra joined Emma was always worried, very worried. The last mission Max was on Emma started to get worried but then decided to have male female sex with Petra. It is almost like Max is second choice with Emma. The only time she is really worried is like in the last chapter when she thinks Max is going to leave or is mad. The next to cheat on Max is Marge with Petra. Granted Max was there but we all know Max would not say anything. If I could get you Magus to grant me a wish it would be to have just the original 6 characters get back together and be a family. These are just my personal observations. Just to close I would like to say that up until about half way through this series it was very good, but lately it seems that everything is geared toward petra and what she wants. OK everyone can jump on my comments and blast me to pieces.

Nah, fangface does tend to concentrate on the new filly in the herd, first Amy then Becca next Jazz then there was Nadi, Cat, Jane and now Petra. Then some how passes them off onto another girl such as ALICE, Nadi/Becca, Tali, Han (WTF?)Amy&Alice so who gets Petra? Only one so far ignored is Mika teach her to impersonate family or is she Hans' replacement assassin or is that Jane? What we need as I've been saying is a straight girl that by loving and wanting Max causes all of the others to worry and scamper about how they feel and treat Max.

Guest Rescue25

Biggest story of all is who won the shoot. AND who is painting fingernails. Then we go to disposition of Kara's parents. Now that they have been green lighted to they get put down or does the legal system get to show shame on them as well as a hard labor term?

Then there is the senator. Sounds like he is in line for an unexpected fall (fatal)? Public humiliation would probably be a better punishment. Why a pardon? Could it be Kara's dad used his money and influence to get that? Maybe when he goes down whomever he has bough will RUN from the whole thing.

B

Ahhh, the girls and Petra cool down, its just the new toy in the house thing. And don't worry about Mika, she is just sort of in a holding pattern, her story starts in book 3.

Never thought about bringing a strickly straight girl in...could be fun. But you know that I would eventually have to turn her...or a new girl in school who sets her sights on Max...oh yeah, that would be nice and angsty

And don't worry, the harem does shrink some in book three

Ahhh, the girls and Petra cool down, its just the new toy in the house thing. And don't worry about Mika, she is just sort of in a holding pattern, her story starts in book 3.

Never thought about bringing a strickly straight girl in...could be fun. But you know that I would eventually have to turn her...or a new girl in school who sets her sights on Max...oh yeah, that would be nice and angsty

And don't worry, the harem does shrink some in book three

Im predicting a culling of the herd

That's Sara, she's the bit player. We can lose Jazz & we'll still have her sister.

Splitting up Jazz & Tali is like splitting up peanut butter & jelly, Laurel & Hardy, Abbott & Costello, Shaggy & Scooby. Zoinks! It's BLASPHEMY!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.