Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

yup and it was not as good, and only took 11 months to write. after 11 months of writing it should have been better wrote then it was.

If you would like to read a story similar to gtg (not the same but similar) read ShadwNinjaX story blazing glory, its 13 chapters long and the writer is as last i read still plugging away at it, or there is Lien_Geller he writes some good stories. sadly Path of the Necromancer is awesome but dead story. don't really go for stories with main character is a necromancer but this one is good.

Can you provide a link? Can't find it on AFF.

B

Edited by Rescue25

Guest futalove

Yep I have red all of them Blaze and glory is defiantly a good story just author takes for ever and a day to post.

Here are some other good ones.

Beauty and the geek by frozenhero .... working on secound book in this series.

cemetery summons by Galloglaich ...... working on secound story with some crossover.

New life in a new world by johnb87 dead

the lake monster. buy Roftlheory

strange days by redskyes

these are a few that I like. hope you injoy.

While waiting for Magus to finish his holiday, I started reading some other stories and came across this on Literotica. It's a little out there unless you're a sci-fi fan but it's VERY well-written and I'm pretty sure Magus would love as much as I did. Book 1 is reminiscent of The Fantastic Four while the continuation book, Book 2, combines Star Trek and Guardians of the Galaxy. Fun read with lots of hot Magusfang-type sex and imagination. I think you guys will enjoy!

http://www.literotica.com/s/a-twist-of-destiny-bk-01

http://www.literotica.com/s/a-twist-of-destiny-bk-02

While waiting for Magus to finish his holiday, I started reading some other stories and came across this on Literotica. It's a little out there unless you're a sci-fi fan but it's VERY well-written and I'm pretty sure Magus would love as much as I did. Book 1 is reminiscent of The Fantastic Four while the continuation book, Book 2, combines Star Trek and Guardians of the Galaxy. Fun read with lots of hot Magusfang-type sex and imagination. I think you guys will enjoy!

http://www.literotica.com/s/a-twist-of-destiny-bk-01

http://www.literotica.com/s/a-twist-of-destiny-bk-02

I spent the past day and a half reading these and oh my god they are good, I just wish there were more of them. The sex in them is great but in my mind that is dwarfed by the overall plot. Cudos to mister nightshade, id say he's on par with Magus and Jashley.

If you havent read these already I recommend that you do!

I spent the past day and a half reading these and oh my god they are good, I just wish there were more of them. The sex in them is great but in my mind that is dwarfed by the overall plot. Cudos to mister nightshade, id say he's on par with Magus and Jashley.

If you havent read these already I recommend that you do!

I started reading them today. I have read many stories from that site and missed that one. If you want to read some more good one on that site read The Morrisons by rekhiker and the one about Dr Mitchell by Fat_dad. Talk about cliff hangers. Also the ones by prolonged_debut10. He has four stories. They are great stories. The only thing I did wrong with his stories is that I started reading the second one first then the thrid one next and the went back started reading the other stories.. In the fourth story he was bring characters from the other three stories into that one and it became confusing for a time. So if you read his it is best to go in this order (Having fun with Dyke and Payne, Why I hated the Guy from the FBI, Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father then read There must be a mistake. It will be less confusing that way. You won't get lost in the time line like I did. Also there are ones by Photodad (the Lady in Red) and other ones by him. He is good and must have read Magus some because he is great at cliffhangers. I keep looking for new releases by these writers and when then come out I read them within two to three days.

Magus - hope that you had a great holiday and am waiting for more updates. Have a great and happy new year. I also hope that the family also has one.

Edited by Sniper014

ok, I don"t now about anyone else but not knowing how the reunion went between Max, his dad and his sister is driving me crazy. I am literally checking the site 4-5 times a day. hope your holidays were good. lol

ok, I don"t now about anyone else but not knowing how the reunion went between Max, his dad and his sister is driving me crazy. I am literally checking the site 4-5 times a day. hope your holidays were good. lol

Yeah, I'm jonesing a bit as well. Checking once in the morning and once in the evening hoping for a tidbit. Waiting patiently isn't my strong suit. :wacko:

I check every time I pick up my phone, which is a lot!

Well while you are checking you are also being checked. Waiting on the next chapter on yours also. I'm begining to think you and Mangus along with JAshley, Bashful and a couple of others decided to take a hiatus just to frustrate a bunch of us. It does improve your hit count though.

:yahoo:

B

Im starting another, non erotic story only this one is with a friend and if all goes well we might try and get it published. Cant write any this week or next because it exam season again, these are the proper ones now though so I have to concentrate. Sorry for the wait :)

COME ON NOW !!! You can't just abandon the "Sister" story like that. At least another chapter or two and close it softly.

:gossip:

B

hope the rw shit didn't mess up the holidays for you. glade to hear you have it settled and hope all is well.

Sorry for the delay, had some real world shit crop up. Taken care of and I should have next chapter up soon

Hope the RW did not have to do with the newest member of your family. I know how much you love your family and would hate to see anything come to them including the little monkey. Glad to see that the issue is settled for now. Good luck in the coming year. Other then the RW issue I hope that you and your family had a good holiday.

actually i was talking about my wife's permission...thats the one that counts!

oh and there'll be at least one more chapter before x-mas...Samatha ride a buffello or mazybe grannies gone wild...just a working tittle...

OK you just didn't specify WHICH Xmas. Understand some RW came up but hopefully it didn't involve you in looking out.

I'm getting the dts with it being 3 weeks between chapters.

Hope all is well in your household

B

Edited by Rescue25

Guest Old West

Boy has everyone been quiet here. Must be all commenting on She Is The One or something. I keep checking and hope to see an update on your story soon. Hope you are doing ok as it is unusual for you to have this long of a gap between updates in the story.

Thanks to everyone for suggestions of alternate reading material such as Mystic Wolf Pub, and Literotica, some of the stories are very good. For those of you looking for something else to read check out MCStories.com there are many good authors there. Some of the better ones include: BilyRay77, Dictionary Rainbow, Lisa Teez, Limerick, The Sympathetic Devil, and Crystal Wynd.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.