Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Was wondering if any of you guys have read my story "sister sister" before? (not trying to advertise it, I just like getting feedback and so far magus and jashley are the only ones ive got any from)

http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600107123

Its a pretty good story, cliffhanger though :) , I guess I'm a bad influence

Easy I have twins, a daughter and a son. My daughter is always was attach to my hip where every I go and my son to my wife when they were young. Cyndi didn't want her dad to leave without her. Just like Jazz and Tali not wanting Max to leave without them.

Yep, plus he wouldn't want to make a big deal about leaving her home, not wanting to panic his family. Also remember he thought Rick was over reacting anyway

Started my own forum so we I wont take away from magus' fans

How do you get to your forum. Your profile page does not have the link.

I'm sure the girls are happy you didn't break any fingers too. God forbid you take away something that vital, I mean, you need them for massages, and to cook them dinner, lol. And here you thought being an instructor would be so boring, I'm glad that they're keeping you on your toes.

Hmmmm, anyone want to adopt a 50 year old guard dog? (Me in case you're wondering. Left a note for the wife and disappeared for two weeks, she sounded pissed when I just called

YEAH. They get that way when you disappear for a while with basically no warning UNLESS you normally do this on last minuet confidential missions. When you get home throw your hat in first - if that draws a round, have the florist deliver some roses first.

B :duel:

Hmm,adopting a grown man, that will have a pack of hungry women looking for him.... nope. Sorry, you on your own on that one, I prefer my peices and parts where they are, and intact. I've seen territorial women, nope, not gonna die. Give your girls a huge hug, every one of them, i'm sure they need it after you took off. Don't let the students get the better of you, and stay on your game, only way to get them home alive.

Hmmmm, anyone want to adopt a 50 year old guard dog? (Me in case you're wondering. Left a note for the wife and disappeared for two weeks, she sounded pissed when I just called

I thought that you retired from having to go away on secret missions. If it was a mission be honest with her or begin sleeping again with one eye open. Or was it a training exercise to see what the newbees were learning. If it was a training exercise you should have told her and the girls that you had to go away for a while. Believe me that when they get you back they are probably going to put knots and bruises on your 50 something body for leaving them in the dark again.

When you do get back we hope they do not hurt your hands to much so that it does not affect your writing. Wait a minute that is right you do not have to use your hands to type with because that have programs that will do the typing for you with just your voice. That is if they do not smack you in the mouth when you get back instead of kissing you on the mouth.

Good luck and we will hear from you one way or the other. Will be awaiting the next chapters to read and review for you.

Was the stray a four legged kind or two legged kind that Max and his girls bring home. Which ever one I am sure that the girls will like it.

Good luck and hope that they do not hurt you to much.

Hope that they show the new person the love that they show you. Also hope that they still don't do to much harm to your body unless they do it while giving you the outstanding love they have for you.

Welcome back. But next time tell them what you are going to do. They are really worried about you and are worried that you might not return to them one day and then they will be really upset and hurt over losing you.

Keep up the great work, both writing and training the newbees how to do their jobs and survive so that they can return to their love ones.

Like I said welcome back.

They'd have never let me go sniper, actually got scolded by my doctor; evidently I'm not healed up enough to be stupid. ;) I think I did pretty well.

I have no idea what I'm gonna do with this kid, but I just couldn't leave her with those assholes that pass for the authorities in that shit hole and she didn't have any family...and bringing her home brought me a lot of forgiveness, course it cost me a hunk of cash too; man girls need a lot of expensive shit!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.