Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

I'll probably try and finish the first book of Northstar (It's sort of planned as a two book series) Course BITG wasn't supposed to be a trilogy (And who know, maybe I'll just keep going) and Going Home was supposed to be a stand alone short story.

But I would like to get at least one of the books finished, I have three windows open right now and every now and then I'm mixing up names and even writing the wrong story in the wrong window. Plus I have an idea for a pirate story (Mainly because I want to use the line "He ripped her bodice from her heaving breasts!")

t3819.gif

it A I as in Artificial Intelligence; VI is a virtual inteligence which is what the war spiders are, their systems not advanced enough to become self aware because they were built by his father and are basically outdated tech, but still good enough to kick ass. Another abreviation I use from time to time is VR, that's the Virtual Worls, or the simulated reality they hang out in, train in, and go to if they have to spend an extended time in the med pod, like Amy did in BITG.

No fangface I meant A small L as in AL you said you had 'Al Zheimers'. I am sure that he appeared in a Northstar chapter and

was the dumpkoft that opened the boat and let the animals drown or something like that, I think.

I remember that. That was a good section of the series. Too bad it didn't last a little longer. The four of them just acting like teenagers in love. Don't mind me its just the romantic coming out in me. I like the action but I really like the family time. Not just the bed time but the bunch of them just interacting and having fun.

I remember that. That was a good section of the series. Too bad it didn't last a little longer. The four of them just acting like teenagers in love. Don't mind me its just the romantic coming out in me. I like the action but I really like the family time. Not just the bed time but the bunch of them just interacting and having fun.

That is so true. Even though I love the action, I like to see them act their age once in awhile.

It was covered in BITG, his parents travel alot and used to leave him with nannies, but now that he's older they just leave him alone at home.

Never really went any deeper, I just needed them to be absent because remember I had him standing in for Max in the hospital when Max was in the pod.

It was covered in BITG, his parents travel alot and used to leave him with nannies, but now that he's older they just leave him alone at home.

Never really went any deeper, I just needed them to be absent because remember I had him standing in for Max in the hospital when Max was in the pod.

Thanks, I thought he was hiding a family secret also.

Twins in the Grass

I like tits in the grass better now that I think about it! :P

Looks like a good logo for a T shirt. Same as folks who put out one that says "I CARRY A GUN BECAUSE A COP IS TOO HEAVY".

B

My motto, that and

PS_0233W_LIFE_SUPPORT.jpg

GITG Chapter 23 is up, next chapter will take a while, have some things to take care of in the real world so...hopefully no more then three days, a week at the outside.

Gotta win the lotto so I can lock myself in my office and write 24/7

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.