Click Here!

Young man gangbanged in bar- original slash erotica?

Guest Kc-guest

Guest Kc-guest

Original slash erotic, cant find anywhere! Summery: A young man, maybe a virgin, goes looking for fun in a bar. I think the bar might have been a biker bar, but there were others besides bikers, but it was obvious a nice looking man like him in that type of bar would cause problems. Basically, he is picked up right away and after that everyone has a shot at him, taking him on the pool table, the bar, everywhere. Young man gangraped by patrons of bar, even one of the guys dogs get some action. He is forced and tied up a few times, dp-Ed, and maybe even some object insertion, fisted, fingered, ect.

I remember seeing it sometime last year, but I've search everywhere for it and can't find it!

• 1 month later...

I have a fanfic that I had posted on other sites but that I had never posted here because I thought it was too twisted for AFF. Reading this thread made me realize that there's no such thing, so I posted the story last night. Thank you for the inspiration. :)

• 1 year later...

Actually I'm also seeking a similar story but not sure if it's the same as this. Straight guy gets hit on by a gay guy in a bar. He offends him and to punish him, the gay guy trains him to become his sex slave. He also gets gang banged, dp-ed and such. Also can't find this story but not sure if we're talking about the same one.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.