Click Here!

PLEASE HELP ME FIND A SS/HG STORY

daycrump79

So hemione gives snape a dragon heart to pretend to be her boyfriend at malfoy manner for a weekend... Ron is so mad that he chokes hermione & snape beats ron up & takes hermione away. If u need help with a SS/HG story please post in comments its the only ship I read thanks in advance.

Guest bralon

please please help me find a story! i don't remember much detail but i know that Hermione accidently invents this vaccine aganist muggleborns, she worked for a company which belonged to Lucius(though she didnt know that). she leaves the company and somehow ends up with snape. His goal is to spy on her but i really dont remember what for. they live in hogwarts... And if i'm not mistaken, in this story Draco and Luna are a couple and she is preagnant and lives at the malfoy mannor while he teaches divination at hogwarts.

I remember the ending clearly... Hermione is help up by someone who has a piece of glass on her throat, she forces herself aganist to free herself and ends up getting cut. the author goes on about how she's not feeling anything, she's getting cold and all that and then something happens and she lives again. Snape is with her and he says that he was supposed to spy on her not fall in love with her.

Unfortunately that's all I remember...

can someone help me find this fic? please...

I know that one but I don't think its on this site Snape has 2 kill LM at the end in the lab I'm looking for that one also.... I'm also looking for one where Hemione has sex with Snape without him knowing because shes a vargin and Snape was hit with a lust curse by LV. Snape than offers her a summer internship thats all I remember

• 2 weeks later...

For months now I have been searching for a Snape/ Hermione fic that I read when I first started shipping the couple. As it is I can't remember the title, the author or even where I first read it.

The fic begins with Harry and Ron being horrible to Hermione. They mentally and physically abuse her. One night after they rape her she is found my Draco Malfoy (I think). She becomes an honorary Slytherin and the slytherins protect her. Eventually she and Snape get together.

Any information that could possibly be provided on this fic, its author or others like it would be fantastic. Any help at all will be greatly appreciated! Please help

I think it's A Murder of Crows by Hogwarts 91.

please please help me find a story! i don't remember much detail but i know that Hermione accidently invents this vaccine aganist muggleborns, she worked for a company which belonged to Lucius(though she didnt know that). she leaves the company and somehow ends up with snape. His goal is to spy on her but i really dont remember what for. they live in hogwarts... And if i'm not mistaken, in this story Draco and Luna are a couple and she is preagnant and lives at the malfoy mannor while he teaches divination at hogwarts.

I remember the ending clearly... Hermione is help up by someone who has a piece of glass on her throat, she forces herself aganist to free herself and ends up getting cut. the author goes on about how she's not feeling anything, she's getting cold and all that and then something happens and she lives again. Snape is with her and he says that he was supposed to spy on her not fall in love with her.

Unfortunately that's all I remember...

can someone help me find this fic? please...

• 6 months later...

I am just ready to say forget fanfiction I ship SS/HG stories and it seems that none of them are finished so shout out to all of the great non finished from more than ten years ago stories. I needed to vent after once again reading a story titled A Heart After All by Sev... as soon as the story was getting even better it just stopped & you can tell it's been abandoned because it's from 2003 smh

• 4 months later...
Guest Brittany

Daycrump79 the story u r looking for about where her mine is a virgin and saves snake's life is called play the game by lemontwist here on aff.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.