Click Here!

Reviewing issue

The only thing I know that is limited like that is leaving a rating, not a review. You cannot rate a story more than once. However, there are numerous examples in the archive of people reading most of a multi-chaptered story in the same day, and leaving a review per chapter. We'll need her to give us a screen capture of the error to be able to assist.

It might be better for her to wait until she's back so we get accurate information. It might be a browser setting that's creating the issue, but we won't be able to tell without actually seeing the error message. So, once she's home and can use her computer, if it happens again, she can do a screen shot and post that here for us.

It would definitely be better for your friend to attempt to replicate and then DOCUMENT the issue using the same conditions. I cannot help suss out exactly what is happening, if the conditions are not the same.

I use Safari often, as do many other users. I've not had issues with reviewing a story more than once. Not with any browser. There is no limit set to how many can be left to a story in a day, that I'm aware of.

Is that from her phone? I was able to get that error after seven consecutive attempts, where I REPEATEDLY reviewed, within seconds of each other. As long as you're not doing that, there is no limit. Doing review after review within seconds of each other looks like spamming to the program and so is not allowed.

Bear in mind, I posted those 7 reviews in approximately 30 seconds TOTAL. So, I waited a minute, went back again to the same story, and was allowed to.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.