Click Here!

looking for a m/m story. about a centaur and his mate

Guest luna-isis

Guest luna-isis

The story is about a centaur that has been fighting in a arena. One day a person brought his charge to the arena to get discipline beacause he was caught having sex with an incubus. As a result he was brought there for punishment. He was sent to the arena to be punished and rape by the centaur. But during this process the two of them began liking each other and latter on they become mates. Beacuse of tis they decided to run away. They run away but then they were followed by the boy gardian. During the trip they found out that the boy was pregnant and they decided to stop at a village to get a check up and also to look for a centaur colony that was living near by. The centaur found an old friend but during this time his mate was kidnapped and they went after the kidnapper.

I think the story is called purgatory or somrthing. Can someone help me find this story?

Thank you!

Guest Guest

I think the story you are looking for was called Paradise from Purgatory by Lakotagirl but she was banned for life from the site for plagiarism and her stories removed.

• 4 months later...

How could it be considered plagiarized when the original story has only one chapter and the one removed for plagiarism had numerous chapters? I am just curious about it and am not saying it shouldn't have been removed or author banned but don't understand why it was. I read lots of stories here that have very similar plots and they are not removed or banned so am confused about the reasoning for it.

It was very clear that the stories were identical when it came to the portion of the story linked above. The fact that the plagiarizing author went further doesn't make it any less plagiarism. We don't call a story plagiarized lightly. We do investigate thoroughly, and in cases like these, we read the stories side by side. When there are far too many points in common for it to be coincidence, then the answer is pretty clear.

We are very aware that there are certain story elements and plot devices that are too common to be considered unique to a single story. In such cases, we will conclude that there is no plagiarism. That happens quite often, actually.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.