Click Here!

The People Above And Below You

Shaduan

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Thinks I wonder lewd things about my ass.

< Wonders less about <'s ass when occupied with such things as tatting lace and polishing <'s dirk. And no, 'dirk' isn't a typo.

< Is off to read the orgy.

V Is looking around for a napkin, and when they don't find one, will wipe their hands on their pant legs anyway.

^ Knows < is patient about such things.

< Has to go smoke now that < is up-to-date with the orgy

< Likes to know where she is at all times, either in real-life or fan-fan fiction, as it were.

V Will save a smidge of her talents for "The Virus"? Please? *realizes the need for a pouting, pleading smilie*

^ Shares <'s penchant for excellence.

< Edits, then edits some more. Knows that writing is rewriting. Also knows that an eraser is a godsend, that the backspace button is indispensable, and that spell-check is an absolute necessity.

V Can't stand it when people mispronounce words, for example, "supposably" instead of "supposedly".

^ Overestimates my knowledge of grade school humour.

< Has slipped and actually corrected people's grammar out loud durring a conversation.

< Is nicknamed, Ms. Grammar on a forum < moderates because < edits everyone's posts when < finds a grammatical or spelling error.

V Wants to know which forum that is so they can avoid it at all costs.

^ Knows I like all things huge.

< Is having trouble getting the orgy off < mind.

< Wants to write something but knows <self and knows < cannot write smut that's less than 1,500 words long and also knows that < doesn't have the time for that today....

V Will tempt < to write with promises of mint flavored whipped cream and maraschino cherries.