Click Here!

The People Above And Below You

Shaduan

Guest Melody Fate

^ Somehow has discovered my past!

< Wouldn't flash nipple for Jack Daniels, but sure would have for Southern Comfort at one point in < life.

V Is now pondering a story where Snapes gets drunk on Jack Daniels and winds up going to see the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pherazen

^... ewww

< shudders at the though of ever betraying Johnny

< is daydreaming about chocolate syrup, pirates, and various magical cursed items used in... interesting and vaguely frightening ways

V is paling in horror and/or cheering < on

^ knows < doesn't need to know and could keep it to herself, but we all know that's not going to happen

< has been on a bit of Scarlett Johansson fix lately, after watching Lost in Translation accompanied by the most ridiculous perverted commentary provided by my friends and I.

V provides his/her own perverted commentary when watching a movie with an actor they find hot as old hell

Guest Pherazen

^ likes perving out to movies

< once said "Yes you do." to the line "I've got a package for you." in the movie Legally Blonde

< was teased horribly about it for months afterward

< now enjoys perving out to movies

V wants to perv out to movies with us

Guest Melody Fate

^ Knows the best parts of movies.

< Pervs out to movies old and new on a semi regular basis.

< Still watches The Devil's Rejects and House of 100 Corpses and goes, "Day-am, for a phsycopathic, canabalistic, murderer with a necrophiliac fetish, that Otis is a HOT PEICE OF ASS.

< Has noticed that upon doing that most people distance themselves and < finds that a delightful side effect.

V Never, ever wants to watch horror movies with <, but will happily watch them with ^

^ is wrong, would totally watch movies with Melody if only to upstage her in the squicking out of nearby people

< Still hasn't been able to top my brother's famous line: "Every woman has their price, and its a few rolls of quarters and a sock."

V Will end up saying that line to a friend who won't appreciate it in the near future.

Guest Melody Fate

^ Has given < her next line.

^ Scares < sometimes, because we seem to be into way too many of the same things.

< Would enjoy watching movies with ^ for the upstage game, but has a feeling no one else in the theater would.

V Thinks ^ and < are the worst people to have with them in a theater.

^is nuts if he thinks I'd waste Skittles by throwing them.

<prefers to throw milk duds, they're stickier.

<has a knack for throwing things like that without anyone being able to tell.

v never wants sit in front of me in a theatre.

Guest Pherazen

^ doesn't know < hates popcorn

< will be munching gummies watching Melody and redsliver one-up each other during horror movies

V will start a food fight with < during the horror movie

^ Has apparently read my manifesto.

< Only wants the ignorant to suffer in flames of merciful damnation.

< Wrote that manifesto at the age of 11, but has since edited out the part about casting leprosy on those who deny me cookies and ice cream.

V Knows that < must now go eat ice cream because < mentioned it.

^ Knows one person can't rule the world, but two can make a damn fine effort.

^ should also go read my post in the "Forum Orgy" since one of her new favorite men makes a cameo appearance. *ahem*

< Is really thinking about that ice cream now, even though it would mean avoiding <'s fic with ice cream instead of forum games.

V Will miss me while I eat my drumstick, the ice cream kind.