Click Here!

Twisted aka JennMarie

Guest dazedandconfused

Guest dazedandconfused

I saw the message posted about this author and I am not causing trouble but just curious about what happened this time? I thought she was legal and all that. Why were her stories removed was it because she was still under-aged or were there other repeat violations like was mentioned under the Hall of Shame section in forum? I am kind of upset because I did love her stories and enjoyed reading them. I don't mean any disrespect to DemonGoddess, Apollo, or any other of the hard working moderators here at AFF. Thank you!

She should post them at fictionpress or such... Sadly I can't remember her email. Perhaps someone who rmemembers can tell her that. I understand she violated the rules and so she should be punished, but yeah i just want to know what happens in picture perfect. :o

Anyway in the meantime for your mafia fix, fictionpress has a nice story about the italian mafia up called The Mafia Runner. It's by Beautifully Shattered.

Actually I can think of a couple stories that are more graphics than twisted's at fictionpress, now that i think about it. Ocotillo, for example, has nc17 content (it's rated m though). So I'm guessing on that site m = nc17.

Anywho...

The policies at FictionPress are the same as FanFiction.Net. We are not affiliated with either site, and their policies have no bearing on ours.

However, this thread needs to stay relevant, and the fact remains that AFF's position is contained in the thread linked above by RogueMudblood.

Guest laura

I have her email, as I signed up for updates on her stories. She says she will be posting them somewhere else but hasn't chosen a site. I won't pass on her email but if you wish to know where she moves them when she does then contact me through email on my bio :)

She's been aimed at once again. I don't care for how they treat members/previous member. I think the hall of shame thing is disgusting and very pathetic. Once again, Mods are posting stuff that should stay confidential between members involved not on show for everyone to see. Very unprofessional.

Guest laura

I have her email, as I signed up for updates on her stories. She says she will be posting them somewhere else but hasn't chosen a site. I won't pass on her email but if you wish to know where she moves them when she does then contact me through email on my bio :)

She's been aimed at once again. I don't care for how they treat members/previous member. I think the hall of shame thing is disgusting and very pathetic. Once again, Mods are posting stuff that should stay confidential between members involved not on show for everyone to see. Very unprofessional.

Oh, my username is lauradeth.