Click Here!

"fictional character I just fell in love with"game

Guest Zyx

T_T sonic the hedgehog...ever since i was 9 I've been a furryphile (is that a word?)

Feel free to coin that word! I'm sure you've heard of 'dogging', well now there's such a thing as 'furring', which is where you dress as a furry animal and go off into the woods with your partner for a bit of naughty stuff.

I go to fetish clubs sometimes and last time-but-one I went there was a couple there dressed as squirrels or something. Danced like maniacs, too.

I think Sonic the hedgehog is gorgeous, but one of the characters in a bit-part really gets me: Rotor the Walrus.

sub46.jpg

Mmmm smile.gif

David Bowie from Labyrinth. First saw it when I was 7 and couldn't help but notice his package . . .

Ahahah HAHA. Oh god, my stomach.. XD I haven't seen that movie since I was little, and yes, I couldn't help but notice his package either, though back then, I was more into the female character... I wouldn't have minded trapping her in a labyrinth one bit.

Let's see..... Inuyasha, I'm gay for him, even though I'm a 99% straight man.

OMG, DarkInuLord, I accidentally reported you instead of hitting the quote button. Yes, I'm actually that stupid. I sent a pm to a mod saying it was a mistake. I don't think they'll take it seriously seeing as the report says "Jennifer Connelly is hot. I'd let her do me."

Is there a word for forum embarrassment?

Is there a word for forum embarrassment?

There is now...

lets call it "forumshame" or FS

XP ok this is a bit off the wall but Eiri (Yuki) Uesugi from gravitation is definately on my list I just love a damaged man!