Click Here!

Where is the review counter?

Guest Liule

Before the last mega makeover of this site, there was this great feature that I really liked, the review counter, which told you exactly how many reviews you had in total when you logged on.

Where is that now? Is it gone and if so why?

Where can one see how many reviews one has per story and is that feature gone as well? Why?

Is it impossible to bring that back? I'm positive there are more people than I out there that liked seeing how many comments they had gotten.

Certain features have been turned off while the code is being rolled out in stages. Until our code writer is done with that section of the rewrite, I can't say for sure if it will return, but I certainly hope it will myself. In the interim, you can still see the number of reviews a story has in the category pages of the archive.

This is a feature that I somewhat miss. When I hit 1000 reviews I stopped receiving emails telling me about the reviews so I started looking to the counter to tell me when I received a new review. I think now (that I've got it fixed to send me emails again) I'd just like to see it for bragging worth (with friends) and to inflate my own ego.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.