Click Here!

Looking for author who writes PoT and Gakuen Heaven

mjleaf

I don't know this author's name, but I know he/she writes long chaptered stories for both those fandoms (and possibly others). One of them was a Momo/Ryoma fic called "Twist Serve". The author also pairs up all the main characters in the fandom and ties the stories together. The PoT pairings include, but are not limited to, Momo/Ryo, Oishi/Eiji, Tezuka/Fuji, Inui/Kaidoh, and Taka/OFC (I don't think that was a story though, just a pairing).

I can't find any of this author's stories and that upsets me because they are truly excellent. I know we are not allowed to share that person's stories if we have copies, but if you happen to know a secondary site this author uses or how to contact him/her, I would really appreciate that.

Best,

MJ

I apologize, however due to repeated ToS violations and warnings, the user has been removed from the site. Please note that she has been on AFF since 2006, has been contacted several times, and the staff has had several conversations with her in regards to the previous ToS violations.

There are to date:

• 5 documented instances of unauthorized advertising, starting 07/2010
  • 5 documented instances of review demands, starting 07/2010
  • 1 unauthorized poll in story

After the last instance in August of 2011, she was suspended for a period of 2 weeks at which point she was advised that this was her last warning. She was made aware that the next ToS violation would result in her removal from the site.

It was brought to our attention recently that she was editing a story to bump it up in the chronological listing on the update page to advertise the fact that she was leaving AFF. After careful review, it was determined that the report was indeed correct.

While we wish her well in her future writing endeavors, bumping a story with no actual update at the expense of other Author's who have actually posted new content is not acceptable and a violation of our ToS. We stand by our ToS and our warnings - As such she was removed.

• 8 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.