Click Here!

Changing Story Content Descriptors?

Dark Pulse

Good evening, all. I decided to jump ship here in the light of knowing that my story (currently on ff.net) will have no chance in hell of surviving a purge if it's found, due to the fact it contains violence, sex, and all of that stuff that our children are horribly, terribly, permanently scarred by if it's not on the TV, a videogame, or music. Granted, it's for a far less popular fandom, but well, better safe than sorry - I'll probably be posting projects I'd planned on for there here instead (with some simulposting in the other forum I run) because, well, I can't keep to squeaky-clean rules for that fandom very easily, due to what it came from.

Anyway, I digressed. I put up the first chapter for now (I addmittedly have to write some more chapters for it... and upload 65 other chapters - no joke!). I've done that just fine and dandy, but it seems there's no way I can re-edit the content descriptors for the story, unless I'm overlooking something.

Any way I can change that, or is that something that has to be manually database fanagled? I would presume there has to be and I am simply overlooking things, because there is no way an author could change from WIP to complete otherwise, but "Edit Details" does not allow me to edit those; it lets me set everything else except for those, it seems.

Thanks for your time.

The tags are added in the Summary box after the summary, so you just edit them in that box (go to member profile, edit button for the subdomain, then select story and 'edit story details#). If you run out of space for tags you can put extra tags at the top of the first chapter.

Guest QueenOfChaos

On this topic; how long is it that you're supposed to wait before your stories get un-blocked from people viewing them? I had the same problem with content descriptors for my Naruto fiction and have changed it, but they have not been unblocked.

@QueenOfChaos: Let us know the titles of the fics and we can check them. We do review all hidden stories weekly and if they are corrected we restore them, but if you let us know via email at tos_team@adult-fanfiction.org, we can restore them sooner.

• 2 months later...
Guest darkserpent89

I just stayed up all night to finish my story. I posted and checked it to make sure everything was correct. It named the first chapter the title of the story. Icant figure out how to change can you help.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.