Click Here!

Login Issues

Guest Jared

Guest Jared

I am having issues logging in as well i have not been in a long time and when i went i got the reject that my username: scorpion14gandy was experience problems where the password would not work :-( and i was going to be updating a story i wrote a year ago with some new chapters and possibly do an overhaul on them but it did not allow for a password reset or anything and i could not locate my story it says that my profile is not setup

The issue seem to be that you have not yet validated for the new code, which is why you can't log in to the archives. This is what you need to do:

FIRST: Use this link to help you clear your cache and cookies, You MUST clear the old cookies, or this will not work.

SECOND: If your password is less than 8 characters, you will need to reset it. Use this link to reset your password. You MUST use the email account that you used to create your archive account.

THIRD: Use this link to log in with the new code. Please follow the steps carefully. You will be sent a validation email, and you will need to click on the link in that email as part of this process. If it doesn't appear in your Inbox, check your Junk or Spam folders.

Edited by BronxWench

CWSmith,

Can you please provide a link to your profile, so that we can see if this is a duplicate account issue? If you don't wish to do that, then please e-mail technicalsupport@adult-fanfiction.org and provide the e-mail you registered with so that we can find your account.

Thanks!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.