Click Here!

logging into my account

Guest lunette ursula crawley

Guest lunette ursula crawley

I currently had my email address compromised and had to delete. I was trying to log on to AFF to make changes to my account when it won't let me in. Can i get some help please??? My arthor name is gokusgirl and I focus mainly on Naruto and DBZ fanfiction. Thanks so much!

My old email address:

ursulacrawley@yahoo.com (DELETED)

This is my new email address:

lunettecrawley@yahoo.com

Regards,

Lunette U. Crawley

We'll need to update the database to your new email address before you can validate your account under the new archive code. I will add your account to the queue for email updates.

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

Hello! I am having a log in issue as well. I want to either edit or delete my account -Can I delete it myself or do the admins have to do this?- My author name is Laney and I think my log in email is either mirokusgirlsango9161986@yahoo.com, Sango9161986@aim.com, or possibly Sango916@hotmail.com (I don't remember for sure because I haven't logged on in a long time. My yahoo email does not exist anymore. My new email is laney_m916@gmx.com) Thank you!

Guest, you have several accounts - Do you have a link for the one you're wanting deleted, or do you want them all deleted? Regardless, DG doesn't accept deletion requests in the forum; you'll have to e-mail admin@adult-fanfiction.org

If you're just wanting to edit, then yes, the profile in the new system can be edited; in the old system, it's read-only. However, since you have multiple accounts, you will have to be merged before any editing can be done.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.