Click Here!

Sasuke/Naruto fics lost!

Guest Kelly needs help

Guest Kelly needs help

Hey!

I'm desperate. I've been trying to find this one fan fiction for ages, and so far, as you may guess, I haven't found it.

It is a Sasuke/Naruto fiction, can't remember the name or author, but hopefully someone has read the story and recognizes the plot. I read this fic over a year ago at fanfiction.net.

Naruto has been on a mission for some time and comes back home, where Sasuke starts comb his hair and be all motherly on him and Naruto doesn't like that. I don't exactly remember what happens next but Naruto talks later to Sakura and she makes him understand that Sasuke was only worried and that's why he was acting like he was. Naruto thinks Sasuke might have ran away because of what happened, so he goes after him only to find him in the forest, where they talk and cuddle until Sasuke tries to push Naruto away at the same time as Naruto moves away himself which makes Sasuke think he'll lose Naruto and it makes him only hold on tighter.

If you know this story, please let me know!

Also, if anyone has anything by IvvyMoon or Master of the Rebels, please, please, pretty please send them to me to email address removed. I'll love you forever if you do!

Thank you for your help!

Edited by DemonGoddess061

I cannot help you to find the story the title of which you've forgotten (not lost).

I just want to pay your attention to the author's notice:

"Sadly, I have left the Naruto fandom and I am moving on now, so this account is no longer going to be actively updating anything Naruto related. The removal of my work is a personal choice and I would ask that you all please respect that decision.

Many of you are asking if you may have copies of my work, or if you can find it elsewhere online. I am not giving out any of my work to anyone, and I have removed it from all online sites. That being said, I request that if you DO come across my work, please let me know, because I have not authorized its publication. This account is still live so I will still be receiving PMs if you choose to message me"

(taken from http://www.fanfictio...r_of_the_Rebels).

I don't know what happened to IvvyMoon's stories but we all should respect the authors' request, don't we?

Edited by Tribalista

What Tribalista has said in that thoughtful post is also reflected by the policies of AFF. We do not condone, encourage, sanction or permit our site to be used to pass along copies of an author's work that has been removed from publication on this site or any other.

To quote was is posted on this particular board,

If you know the piece of fiction that someone is searching for is removed from the site, but you retained a personal copy, please do not pass the story around. If the story is taken down either by the Author or Moderator staff there is a reason behind it that must be respected.

Guest justtryingtohelp

Sorry to bring you some more bad news, but when ivvymoon had left the fandom, she had allowed people to copy some stories she took down with the condition that they would not pass those stories through email or other means to other people. It was for private use only, and I know she did not want people asking for copies from other authors. I know it's hard when an author you like leaves the fandom, but please respect both authors and not ask for people to fic share. Many stories that authors write contain smut and sharing them with someone who may end up being a minor can get the author into a lot of trouble, which is why so many authors take down their stories when they leave.

Again, sorry I couldn't pass along better news to you.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.