Click Here!

Can't Log In

Shunskitten

I am unable to log into my account for cherylgebo@live.com

ive tried and it says each time: please contact support you have been registered multiple times and need to merge acounts

what do i do? i am very confused and i do not want to lose all my hard work, even tho i can put everything back up very quickly with a new account if this one has to get deleted

Hi, Shunskitten. What you need to do is to contact technicalsupport@adult-fanfiction.org, and give them your email address and pen name. Request that your multiple accounts be merged. They are handling requests as quickly as possible, so be a little patient, and you'll be able to complete validation once you're merged.

o.o i do? o.O huh. OH! -_- i had lost hte password and email for the other one adn then i made my main one. im sorry about that. i have been since trying to find that little piece of paper and then the computer crashed and i wasn't able to even get into it

Guest DemiGod

I am having the same issue. I keep trying to log in, i give them my email that i was registered on, ( vass.taylor@gmail.com) and they keep telling me i am not regestered. So when i go to register, they say that someone is already registered with this email. I'm really confused.

@DemiGod:

First question: Have you cleared all your cookies and restarted your browser? The old cookies are no longer working and the new cookies cannot overwrite them.

Second: Are you using the link from the validation email?

Please make sure you're following all the steps outlined here: http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/29622-brand-new-new-code-and-other-updates-read-me/

I am also having issues logging in but they might be more my fault then anything else.

I can't remember the e-mail i originally registered with. And i've stopped using most of the email addresses I used at the time because I had to get new ones.

I don't know what to do!

I really don't want to lose all the stories I had on my old account; my computer crashed a few times so I don't even have the back up files anymore!

Do I need to just suck it up and make a new account or is there anythign I can do?

(My old account was Username: Anyafrib, Pen name: Alex Magnum)

Edit/Update:

I believe I found my email

but now I get this error:

"Resending you activation could not be completed for the ffallowing reasons

• You have already activated your acount.
  • You have yet to move your account to the new userpanel system.
  • You have not yet registered
  • there may have been a system error."

Help?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.