Click Here!

Missing Stories

Guest Kyo-chan

Guest Kyo-chan

Hello!

I was hoping you could help me. I've just returned to AFF.net after being away for awhile. I updated my profile and added 2 new stories, then closed out of my browser for awhile. When I came back, those two new stories were gone. They're not even up on the newest stories page, which I remember checking and seeing before I closed out. Can you tell me why these two are gone?

Thanks!

~Kyo-chan

in order to help, we need the names and where they were in the archive (Naruto, Harry Potter, Originals, etc). Keep in mind that if they were misplaced in the ZMisplaced Stories [ADMIN use only] they would have been deleted as we found them.

Guest Kyo-chan

The stories were titled "All It Is" and "The Big Day". Both of them should have been filed in "Misc. Anime" under the sub-category "Yaoi - male/male". In each of the summaries, I indicated that they were FMA, since Fullmetal Alchemist isn't listed in the alphabetized categories (I checked there first). Thank you for the help!

Your stories were uploaded to the Anime subdomain. However, FMA belongs in the Anime2 subdomain. If you repost them to Anime2 using the pulldown menu, it should be fine.

Thanks!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.