Click Here!

Can't log in...says M info is wrong, but I got it from AFF...

Guest 3046718pancakesmix

Guest 3046718pancakesmix

I can't login, but I already got a new password sent to me and made sure to copy it and my user over to the login area. But it still says it's wrong.

If I've been deleted, can you let me know, because it still says I'm registered.

Thanks a bunch, Basil Ishi :errm: :errm: :no:

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I also can't seem to log in to the members area. Before the changes there was a choice to login with either your username and password or your email address and password. I always used my username. Now there is only the option to login with your email address and password. When I tried logging in with the email I registered I was still unable to login. Help...?

Ice, you used the email address that you have on your forum account here, I triggered a resend of your password to that email account. Please make sure you have read the FAQ's linked in the news post to ensure you are completing the steps correctly. If you are still having issues, please let us know error messages etc

I tried logging into AFF.net today and it says "please contact support you have been registered multiple times and need to merge acounts" I have only one account for the main AFF does it mean that one and my forum one? What should I do?

Thanks ApolloImperium, but the e-mail you sent only resent my username and password, which I already know and can't seem to log in with anymore. If the e-mail address on that account is different than the one I use for my forum account, like you said, then I don't know what it is. Would you possibly be able to resend the e-mail address (instead of the username) and password?

Guest Anihyr Moonstar

I can't log in either, and when I try to reset my password it says "The e-mail you provided may not be registered or is registerd multiple times, please contact support or try registering," but I know it's registered.

I did try logging in there, but it won't let me. I think it's a problem with a duplicate account - how do I contact someone to merge accounts?

You can let DG know in this thread or send an e-mail to technicalsupport@adult-fanfiction.org. She will need your user name - if possible, both of them.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.