Click Here!

Strippers?

DarkCabaret

The Story....

A night with semi-dressed women hasn't completely gone to the wayside, but today's parties are classed-up long weekends that increasingly focus on male bonding over female gaping.

Okay I always thought bachelor parties were all about strippers and booze!

I mean out of the men who here wouldn't want to spend a night watching girls dance?

Quite a new trend for men to go out to dinner and gamble.

Every man I know, went to a strip club for their bachelor party......

Guest Big Samurai

Maybe it's because strippers are kinda pricey and guys just don't have as much money as they -- er, we -- used to? At least gambling gives a guy the hope of getting a little money back!

I remember in the 2 week period in which I did "exotic dancing" there were on the average of 1-2 bachelor parties during the week nights (which for a college/penitentiary town isn't that odd) and about 4 or 5 on the weekends. But once I started bar tending I stopped noticing. I know a friend of mine is looking forward to his bachelor party - and the strippers.

Guest echtrae

The main thing that I remember from mine was getting my nose stubbed by an overly large (and artificially enhanced) breast. My nose actually stung for a good part of the night. blink.gif

Guest Adara
The main thing that I remember from mine was getting my nose stubbed by an overly large (and artificially enhanced) breast. My nose actually stung for a good part of the night. blink.gif

Holy crap! See? Fake breasts are hazardous to one's health...and apparently everyone within a six inch radius. tongue.gif

My husband didn't have a bachelor party at all. He wasn't into that kinda thing. His "thing" was going out to the sports bar and having a few drinks with some wings.

If I ever actually end up being dragged down towards the altar, I definitely expect to get taken to a strip joint for my hen night.

Speaking of bachelor parties... A couple of weeks ago I went to the local amusement park with some friends and spotted no less than four bachelor parties; one guy party and three girl parties. I still haven't figured out whether July 7th will simply be a very popular wedding date or have the Heads of State stealthily snuck out a pro-polygamy law. laugh.gif

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

Hmm, I don't think me or my hubby-to-be would go to a strip joint...separately anyway. Which, I guess, kinda defeats the purpose since we'd still do that stuff AFTER we wed.

I don't have any married friends, so I have no gauge on how many people do or do not go to strip clubs for bachelor parties, though TV would lead me to believe that many still do. Or that the writers aren't very creative. Both are rather plausible.

I've been to one bachelor party, and they had hired a stripper (although I suspect she was a hooker broadening her horizons.) There aren't any strip clubs in Sydney so you have to hire freelancers. Anyway basically the stripper did her thing, we had our drinks, then won part of her fee back playing poker the rest of the night.