Click Here!

Ultimate Boredom......

DarkCabaret

Have as anyone else besides me reached the point of ultimate boredom? I'm sitting here trying to watch Elizabethtown and I'm thinking to myself, I've reached ultimate boredom. I don't feel like writing or reading or anything, and I know if I decide to try to take a nap, I'll just sleep the day away.

Anyone have a cure for ultimate boredom? Or is there no cure?

Gah, I hate being bored!

Masturbation's worked for me before. If this "boredom" occurs once in a blue moon, I'd recommend that too. It's the cheapest solution. Another solution is spontaneity. Throw on some nice clothes, then hit the town. Go to a nice restaurant by yourself, or a random movie. It'll make you feel better.

If this "boredom" starts occurring more frequently, go see your physician or therapist. It could be a symptom of something more serious.

Anti-boredom recipie from madlodger's Recipie Book:

1) Put on walking shoes.

2) Put a bottle of Catorade and a bottle of water in a small backpack with wide shoulder straps.

3) Get rid of all money but keep your ID.

4) Have your friend drop you off 10 miles away from where you live.

5) Walk back home.

On the end of this all boredom will be gone and you'll just feel tired (and skinnier).

Guest Adara

Well, Masturbation seems to be the general idea, but you can always try talking dirty to someone...willing of course! LOL, hours or, err, minutes of fun! tongue.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.