Click Here!

Condoms from India to South Africa!

ZombieDuke

First! To South Africa!

A range of extra-largeĀ  condoms has been launched in South Africa, to cater for "well-endowed" men.

Now then, to India!

A survey of more than 1,000 men in India has concluded that condoms made according to international sizes are too large for a majority of Indian men

You never hear people talking about size when it comes to those female 'condoms'... ph34r.gif

First off I would like to say men in India must have some small penis'. I mean condoms aren't exactly huge, they're made to fit the average size man!

"From our population, the evidence is Indians are doing pretty well.

Okay well if the population is doing well, then that means they aren't using the condoms. Am I right here? That little quote just threw me off on that page. If I understand correctly, and my sex ed teacher said I knew a lot, condoms are made to help prevent the population from increasing. Obviously the Indians don't care.

Now, to the Africa thing:

Even more importantly, it will remove the excuse made by some men for not using condoms - that they are too small.

Okay has anyone seen the pictures of a kid who took a REGULAR sized condom and stretched it over his head?(the one on his shoulders ah-thank you) So how can people sit there and say condoms are too small. My cousin fit on from her fist to her elbow! I think the whole "I'm to big" excuse is so they don't have to wear them!

One thing I've noticed in India is that the poverty-stricken section of the population are "under-developed". They tend to be shorter and skinnier, and you can see that the women have smaller hips and are flat-chested. It only makes sense that the men would have smaller penises, too.

If you study the non-poverty stricken section, such as the aristocracy and those living comfortably in clean villages, you'll probably find the men to be of average size, same as the women.

Safe-sex campaigns in third-world countries are usually aimed at poorer villages and the workers who live in city squalor. If that's the section they base their studies on, it makes sense that they're getting these figures.

I'd start citing the study my niece did (she's a self-admitted slut living in India and she's about 10 years older than me), but I don't see the scientific merit in that.

I recently read an article that states that proper genetic development is strongly linked to nutrtion. Thus you are not only what you eat, but what your ancestors ate as well.

Of course, large-size condoms have been available here in Texas for more than a decade now. (Everything's bigger in Texas, of course.) wink.gif

One thing I've noticed in India is that the poverty-stricken section of the population are "under-developed". They tend to be shorter and skinnier, and you can see that the women have smaller hips and are flat-chested. It only makes sense that the men would have smaller penises, too.

Hip and bust size is primarily determined by fat deposits, less money, means less food, means less sugar to be stored means less fat. The penis, does contain fats but not to the same extent. So there'd be a difference though not one so noticeable as with womens' hips or breasts.

Also, according to the few reports I've read, those whose ancestors grew up in warmer climates tended to have larger penises when flaccid, although averages are similar for erections. So this suggests that Indian penises should in fact appear larger than Caucasian ones, not smaller.

My opinions are that the condoms are proper sized, the men just don't use them properly. I am by no means informed enough to make these statements with certainty though human error (I almost wrote hymen error) is generally a safe assumption.

Guest Yhitzak

I stumbled across this bit of information a while ago. I found it horrifically interesting and thought that maybe ya'll would, too.

http://www.durex.com/cm/gss2005results.asp

It's a bit out-dated, but still terribly interesting. It's the Durex Global Sex Survey of 2005 and has more information than any other source I've looked at. Ah... the variations in the human animal!

I stumbled across this bit of information a while ago. I found it horrifically interesting and thought that maybe ya'll would, too.

http://www.durex.com/cm/gss2005results.asp

It's a bit out-dated, but still terribly interesting. It's the Durex Global Sex Survey of 2005 and has more information than any other source I've looked at. Ah... the variations in the human animal!

Ya'know, I was almost tempted to say something about the people who did the research must have been pretty anal but I thought against it laugh.gif