Click Here!

WotanAnubis's Something-or-the-Other

Dear diary,

Today I was pompous and my sister was crazy. We got kidnapped by hill-folk, never to be seen again. It was the best day ever.

Sorry, had to do it.

Anyways, went to pick up my new ID today because my old one was about to expire. Upon returning home, lo and behold, I find a letter from the government telling me that my old ID is about to expire and I should really apply for a new one.

Bureaucracy, eh?

Tried to write some smut today. Mostly I wanted to work on a short Titania/Ena piece I started, but I kept thinking about continuing my harem fic project. In the end, most of my time was taken up by considering who Vaida's sparring partner should be during the fic's opening scene. Isadora seems the most logical choice, but she's pretty prominent already, so I don't know.

I also reorganised my Fire Emblem hentai folder. Turns out, I have a proportionally large amount of Lyn/Florina pics. I'm weirdly happy about this. The Jill/Lethe counter is still at zero, though. This saddens me.

PS: Women who are having an orgasm (I'm assuming) should not look like they're screaming in agony. Thank you.

-----

Feel free to comment, if you truly feel the urge.

Dear brain,

Please cut it out with the random plot bunnies. Yes, I will admit that a Jill/Lethe/Ena/Leanne foursome would be rather nice and probably hugely symbolic in some way, but there's just no way I could write something like that and make it believable.

So knock it off.

Thanks,

Me

Write the fic your brain demands of you. Once it has been written down, the plot bunny shall leave you alone.

Unfortunately, I can't. Though I do write little more than plotless smut, I need some justification why these people are having sex with each other. And because Ena is involved something like 'because they're all really, really horny' just doesn't cut it.

Unfortunately, my brain has failed to come up with an appropriate justification, so I don't even know where to start.

The following rant has no real point. I just feel the need to vent and be very unfair to someone.

I've never made a very big secret of the fact that I'm not mentally healthy, technically speaking. As such, I live in a house with several others who have or have had certain mental difficulties.

One of these others has had psychotic episodes and will doubtlessly have them again in the future.

Now, while living with someone in the middle of a psychotic episode isn't much fun (why is there a band-aid over this lock? Why is there a note saying this closet belongs to the US government? Who hid this knife behind the radio?), at least I can forgive them for their wackiness on account of them being... well... not quite in touch with reality as the rest of us defines it.

But unfortunately, when they return to normal, so to speak, they think that whatever they experienced during their episode really, actually happened. It's not really their fault, but it can get... tiresome.

Enemies everywhere. People brainwashing them in their youth. Being shown what life and death really are (while, of course, not being allowed to reveal the source(s) of this wondrous knowledge). Insisting that they played Riviera: The Promised Land on their dad's old Amiga.

Oh, and they're absolutely not schizophrenic, because schizophrenic people have multiple personalities and anyway they've never had a psychotic episode, really, those were all lies concocted by their enemies to get them locked up in an institution.

Ah well.

At least they've stopped claiming they've single-handedly prevented the Israel/Palastine conflict from going nuclear. For the moment, anyway.

Nobody has problems such as mine.

For months now, the government has been trying to give me money. They claim I paid too much sewer tax and now they want to give me back 200 Euro. The thing is, due to my unusual living arrangments, I never paid any sewer taxes.

So now, every week, I get a letter from the government saying that they want to give me 200 Euro, but they can't since that particular department doesn't have my bank account number.

Seriously.

The government doesn't pester me much about paying stuff (probably because I pay up pretty readily), but they're sure persistant about giving me stuff I don't even have a right to.

• 2 months later...

Interesting.

Listening to Frou Frou's cover of Holding Out For A Hero really makes me want to write Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem fic.

I know I should not be entirely surprised by this - in my mind a lot of music gets linked to certain videogames. It's just that in most of those cases the links are really rather obvious.

However, I cannot help but wonder why a song I heard in the ending credits of Shrek causes me to think about a semi-Lovecraftian horror game.