Click Here!

Who Are You Screwing at Hogwarts?

Nanaea

I just couldn't resist.

1135875792draco1.gif

You scored as Draco Malfoy. If you went to Hogwarts Draco Malfoy would be doing you...not the other way around. He's mean, rich, and dark. But those aren't the only parts parts of him you love. He had you on your back the second he threw you down and had his way with you. And you loved every minute of it. The two of you have fucked just about on every surface of Hogwarts...including that ridiculous Harry Potter's bed. (I guess Dazzled picked well for my MSV love interest. 1136309271giny.jpg

You scored as Ginny Weasly. If you went to Hogwarts you would be fucking Ginny Weasley. She's got a great rack, and a killer body. Just wait, it'll be there by book 6.

• Luna Lovegood - 75% (I is into teh loony chick? wacko.gif)
  • Ginny Weasly - 75% (the female version of Gred and Feorge?)
  • Hermione Granger - 65% (Eeew!)
  • Moaning Myrtle - 45% (blink.gif1 Q. - HOW?)
  • Cho Chang - 30% (blush.gif)
  • Narcissa Malfoy - 30% (huh.gif)
  • Fluer Delacour- 20% (It's the accent.)

WHO ARE YOU SCREWING AT HOGWARTS (bold new version for men)

FYI: The code they give you is pretty much useless here.

Edited by Nanaea

Guest Madapple

This quiz frightens me. I guess I should be happy I didn't get Cornelius Fudge.

I can't believe who I got, actually. 1135873494c_daniel_radcliffe_harry_potter.jpg

You scored Harry Potter.

If you went to Hogwarts you would hitting it with Harry Potter. ohmy.gif

The fact that he's famous isn't the only reason your screwing him. (What a relief?)

Its those sexy glasses, that cute little scar, and the fact that he has no regard for authority is a major turn on. (it is? ahem, ok, you're right, it's the glasses.)

He had you on your back the second he told you that little sob story about his parents. Get down girl, go ahead, get down. (I should be shocked this doesn't say "Go Down"?)

Harry Potter 70% (Notice the tie here. Can't I have both?)

Draco Malfoy 70%

Ron Weasley 65%

Victor Krum 65% (This has possibilities.)

Fred and George Weasley 60% (How did I lose out on twins?)

Cedric Diggory 55% (I don't even put 'nec' in my fics. Whoever created this quiz must not know he's dead.)

Percy Weasley 45% (This was unexpected.)

No one, your a prude 25% (Where in the hell did this come from? All of these men come first, then I'm a prude?)

This quiz is flawed.

Well... umm... well... 1135876711cedric.jpg

If you went to Hogwart you would be the lucky girl fucking Cedric Diggory! Congratulations! Popular, good looking, and a hell of an athlete. All he had to do was look at you and you were on your bakck! MMMMM I bet that sex is golden!

too bad he dies...

o well, enjoy that fine peice of man while he lasts..

Cedric Diggory 85%

Draco Malfoy 75% (blink.gif really???)

The Weasley Twins 65%(and Ron tied on this one... I think I'm going to have to throw up now)

Victor Krum 55%

Percy Weasley 30% (EWWWWWW!!!!! sick.gif)

Harry Potter 20%

No one, you're a prude 15% (You've got to be kidding me!)

I think there's a fatal flaw in this quiz... besides there being a lack of Oliver. wacko.gif

Now excuse me whilst I go and pour large amounts of bleech into my ears.

>You scored as Fred and George Weasley.

If you went to Hogwarts you would be doing the Weasley Twins. Oooo damn! You are freaky! You are a hell of a women to take on the Weasley twins. Double time! Go head girl, go head get down!

Fred and George Weasley 90%

Draco Malfoy 75%

Cedric Diggory 70% (Oooh! They're tied! I do love my men tall^_^)

Victor Krum 70%

Harry Potte 55%

Percy Weasley 45%

Ron Weasley 30%

No one, your a prude 25%

I don't even like the twings >_<;

Draco Malfoy - 95% (Okay, I can dig that.)

Fred and George Weasley - 85% wink.gif

Cedric Diggory - 85% ( blink.gif This was unexpected...)

Victor Krum - 80%

Ron Weasley - 80% ( dry.gif How did this happen?)

Harry Potter - 45%

No one, you're a prude - 30% (WHAT?!)

Percy Weasley - 25% (*snerkgiggle*)

Sure, a fun quiz, but there's something off with the score system. It adds up even worse than my algebra course work back in the day. blink.gif

Guest Yhitzak

The quiz is definitely flawed. I loaded all the links several times, and the only ones that would show up were the images. Also, did ya'll notice that you all have essentially the same results? The only difference is the dispersion of percentage points (and even that's not terrible different).

Flawed or not, it's still fun(ny?). tongue.gif

Harry Potter 70%

} Notice the tie here.

Draco Malfoy 70%

I had a tie too, between Luna and Ginny. blink.giflaugh.gif

I think there's a fatal flaw in this quiz... besides there being a lack of Oliver.

Really, I thought it was because it lacked Snape. blush.gif

I think I'm gonna go back and edit mine with comments like the rest of you have done. wink.gif

Okay, the only flaw I get is this. I've clicked on it several times today and I keep getting this, mind you if the list doesn't include Snape then maybe it's for the best.

The page cannot be displayed

The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).

See if your Internet connection settings are being detected. You can set Microsoft Windows to examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings (if your network administrator has enabled this setting).

Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.

On the Connections tab, click LAN Settings.

Select Automatically detect settings, and then click OK.

Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.

If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.

Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error

Internet Explorer

Okay I give up. Everytime I've clicked on the link.

Never mind. Several quizzes has placed me with Lucius or Severus, so I'd probably end up with Draco.

Fred and George Weasley- 75% (why am I saddle with these guys?)

Draco Malfoy- 65% (Maybe when he turns 18)

Ron Weasley- 65% (ewww)

No one, your a prude- 60% (What do you expect everyone on the list was underage... where are the adults?)

Victor Krum- 55% (At least he looks old enough... lacks personality)

Cedric Diggory- 55% (He was nice enough, but now he is all corpsified!)

Harry Potter- 50% (Not even if I was dead..)

Percy Weasley- 30% (If his hair was longer he would look my husband, however his he is irritating... so no!)

Hermione Granger- 85% (Hell yes she is intelligent.)

Fluer Delacour- 60% (Not into the whole vanity thing...)

Narcissa Malfoy- 60% (OMG an adult... and YES)

Ginny Weasly- 55% (Ahmm no..)

Luna Lovegood- 55% (errr I don't think so)

Cho Chang- 45% (hmm possible when she grows up)

Moaning Myrtle- 40% (How? I mean seriously...)

Guest Serenanna

I can't believe I got talked into taking this (Thanks Oishii!). Alright, here goes:

Harry Potter - 75% (v.v Damn am I a sucker for heroes)

Ron Weasley - 65% (This is doable, if he stops whining)

Draco Malfoy- 65% (What?! the weasel got this far up?! ::shakes fist:smile.gif

Fred and George Weasley- 65% (::sobs:: And I really wanted to double my fun too!)

Cedric Diggory - 55% (Meh. He never stuck out to me)

Percy Weasley - 50% (Well, I do like nerd boys, but the last I remember of him, he had his wand shoved too far up his ass)

Victor Krum - 45% (Oh good. I like my men smart anyway)

No one, your a prude - 10% (Wow, dodged that one. For a minute there I was worried I was going prudish)

Sere

I got Draco, as well, although I'd rather do his father, quite frankly. wink.gif (What naughty girl wouldn't?)

For those who had problems with the link, so did I. Click on it anyway, then edit it; there's "href http//" in there. Just back space through that, so it's http and whatever the address is. Hope that helps.

Draco Malfoy 95% (...of course)

Ron Weasley 90% (since he tied with his brothers ....)

Fred and George Weasley 90% ( ....I'll take all three!)

Cedric Diggory 80% (I don't think so, wasn't really to into the diggory)

Harry Potter 80% (Meh, he's to well liked. If I was a student at HW I wouldn't even look at him)

Victor Krum 60% (Oh man! I liked him, strong silent, and .....sorry what was I saying?)

Percy Weasley 50% (He's to stuck up for me!)

No one, your a prude 10% (Hahaha I'm far from prude-ish-ness!)

------------------------------------------

I took the one for guys cause .... I'm weird.

Ginny Weasly 95% (I don't even know what to say considering I got her brothers on the first quiz)

Narcissa Malfoy 90% (....no comment)

Luna Lovegood 80% (Call me stupid but um .... who?)

Hermione Granger 70% (She's smart so that makes her delicious.)

Moaning Myrtle 65% (Woah how the HECK did that happen?!?!?)

Fluer Delacour 65% (Nah, I don't like french people much.)

Cho Chang 55% (.....I don't prefer asians whether it be male or female.)

For those who had problems with the link, so did I. Click on it anyway, then edit it; there's "href http//" in there. Just back space through that, so it's http and whatever the address is. Hope that helps.

Ooops! blush.gif Damn. Not sure how I screwed that up, but it's all better now. Thanks for pointing that out NightScribe. thumbsup.gif

fudge. I ended up with HP, and was too embarrassed to let anyone know. Right now, I'm beyond caring for my own feelings since you all are so adept at sharing I had to smile when I read all your posts. (It was a toss between Malfoy and HP actually, but you all know I was hoping for someone a bit more...mature...although evilly speaking, I could torture the boy for my amusement.

Guest echtrae

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=130876&first=yes

1136309271giny.jpgYou scored as Ginny Weasly. If you went to Hogwarts you would be fucking Ginny Weasley. She's got a great rack, and a killer body. Just wait, it'll be there by book 6.

Ginny Weasly 75%

Luna Lovegood 70%

Hermione Granger 70%

Fluer Delacour 55%

Narcissa Malfoy 50%

Cho Chang 50%

Moaning Myrtle 35%

Who Are You screwing At Hogwarts?

My results are in and I'm as happy as Larry.

1135875792draco1.gif

If you went to Hogwarts Draco Malfoy would be doing you...not the other way around. He's mean, rich, and dark. But those aren't the only parts parts of him you love. He had you on your back the second he threw you down and had his way with you. And you loved every minute of it. The two of you have fucked just about on every surface of Hogwarts...including that rediculus Harry Potter's bed. Go head girl go head get down.

Draco Malfoy 100% sex.gif

Victor Krum 70% bounce.gif

Fred and George Weasley 60% sick.gif

Cedric Diggory 60%blush.gif

Percy Weasley 50% sick.gif

No one, your a prude 50% unsure.gif

Ron Weasley 45% devil.gif

Harry Potter 30% huh.gif

YEAH! I got 100% Draco Malfoy AND 70% Viktor Krum! Lucius Junior and Snape lookylikey... cool.

Don't know how Percy Weasley got there??? And Ron beat Harry??? But hey, the top three hunks are there!

Draco Malfoy80%

Cedric Diggory75%

Fred and George Weasley70%

Victor Krum50%

Harry Potter50%

Ron Weasley40%

Percy Weasley20%

No one, your a prude10%

I think this quiz is seriously flawed. Didn't mind getting Draco, but Percy Weasley sick.gif And a got a prude 10%????WTF?? I even picked hell yeah on the threesome question. Does that sound like a prude to you all? laugh.gif

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

You scored as Fred and George Weasley. sex.gif

If you went to Hogwarts you would be doing the Weasley Twins. Oooo damn! You are freaky! You are a hell of a women to take on the Weasley twins. Double time! Go head girl, go head get down!

I've figured out how the system scores.

90% chance I'd sleep with Fred and George Weasley

75% chance I'd sleep with Ron Weasley

70% chance I'd sleep with Draco Malfoy

55% chance I'd sleep with Cedric Diggory

50% chance I'd sleep with Percy Weasley

50% chance I'd sleep with Victor Krum

40% chance I'd sleep with Harry Potter

10%chance I'd sleep with No one

If you'll notice, none of the questions were very deep, just questions on what kind of guy you'd look for at first glance. It's also assuming (unless you're against premarital sex) that you'd sleep with just about any one that fits your "at a glance" criteria.

So, from that, after adding up the answers, it figures out the the chance of each result. So, for instance, if you answered with a 5 on the question that asks how you feel about success, you'd get a higher rating for Percy. If you say you love blonds, that's a better rating for Draco. You like a car thief, welp, Fred and George are your boys.

As for the Prude thing, it just means there's a 10% chance you're not sleeping with anybody, and the creator of the quiz just decided that means you're a prude.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.