Click Here!

Elf defence for 'lingerie thief'

AmyMcClair

Guest Agaib

This king of thing bothers Me... seriously, this guy knew what he was doing. The only thing that happens through this is that video games and role playing gets even more demonized.

sad.gif

That's unbeliavable. If it weren't so sad, it might actually be funny.

But I figure that since I've been playing since I was three, that between all the shoot-'em-ups, adventure games and sword&sorcery games I have pretty much every eventuality covered should I ever get in trouble.

Now all I need to do is push a friend into law school so that I'll have someone who'd actually agree to represent me with such a ridiculous notion. tongue.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

wow my friends and I used to do an rp thing and well no one ever went to the extent of stealing. We used to have someone sit and tell us the situation and you simply said what you did and that was that! No reason to actually live the game.

That's not right!

You know - I'm reminded of the kids that committed murder and blamed D&D for it. It's a bit more than stealing but still - I think he's just looking for a way out... unless he really is unhinged mentally - then it's possible he was out of it at the time. But I would like to see him prove it.