Click Here!

Orgasmica On Line

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

And the link is where?

ETA: It's been added now. laugh.gif Well, they've managed to get the female orgasm right, but if that's what male orgasms are like, no wonder there are so many women out there who are willing to give up sex for clothes. Brushing cool silk against your skin is erotic and lasts longer.

Edited by EveKnight75

I have to admit - that was about right for the guy- at least so I've been told. Now the woman? How about adding about another fifty or so "click here's" and another minute or so on the final out come?

God I wish I could experience that again! Having kids kinda takes the fun out of the whole thing - those damn cow bells!

That made me wet.

(on a side note) It takes a little longer than that for a guy. Consider the sperm have to travel (on average) six inches to escape their ball-like prison. It's more than a click. Honestly. Not only that, consider all the rubbing before-hand, and all the thinking they did before that, which gave them that hardened condition, and think of that rigid....

Experience the internet equivalent of a man or woman's orgasm!

http://img.tapuz.co.il/forums/20208414.htm

GAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

What's so great about that link is you can do it with one hand bounce.gif

• 2 weeks later...

god that cracked me up. really enjoyed the female orgasm. wasn't expecting that.

I dunno man...58 seconds must last longer than i realized.

tongue.gif

Peh. 35 minutes? Dude, I must be a freak. It only takes me that long if someone's being a fucking tease. Usually a peak in about 15 or twenty minutes give or take depending on how hot I am.

... unsure.gif We are talking about only one orgasm, too right?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.