Click Here!

Review Replies - AFF Prompt/Sand

BronxWench

Pittwitch: Thank you so much! I really appreciate that you can enjoy my little snippets even without knowing the background. It means a lot to me!

Apollo: Thank you! The pace is a little slow, but they'll get there! I'm not sticking entirely to a sequential path when it comes to the game timeline, or I'd have no fun at all! ;)

FairySlayer: Thank you, m'dear! It is a complicated relationship between Wraith and Alistair, and it's not easy for Wraith to trust, but the demon may have screwed up in reverse here, since Wraith is reaching out instead of turning inward. Stay tuned...

JayDee: So I'm writing tasteful dramatic erotica, huh? I have to work on that! :lol: But, seriously, thank you! I don't think Wraith would mind your scenario one bit. Unfortunately for him, he's set his eye on a sweet young virgin, so... Plan A: deflower Alistair...

Depending on how the prompts go (and yes, I am tempting fate here!), I may do some of these as flashbacks to get a little hot sweaty mansex in there. Oh, and I love your reviews!

• 2 weeks later...

Anesor: Thank you! Yes, as authors we can be so much more evil to our hapless characters...and it was temptation indeed. :)

Shadow Knight: Thank you! Every time I write one of these, I mutter to myself, "Five hundred more words. Just give me five hundred more words, and I can make this coherent." Alas... Wraith's mood throughout is changeable. He's not entirely reflective until his outburst, but I do think I could have made that a stronger transition in retrospect. And yes, while Alistair's normal defense mechanism is humor, he's also aware that he's on shaky ground, pushing Wraith past an unspoken comfort zone, but again, that could have been clearer. But this is good! These are things I can watch out for, so thank you! :D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.