Click Here!

80's song banned after decades on the radio?

ApolloImperium

Has anybody actually bothered to ask gay people whether they're bothered by the song? What shits me is that straight people get offended on behalf of gay people, without bothering to actually find out if they're offended themselves! We have tiny penguins on the southern parts of Australia. They'd always been called "Fairy penguins"... until they changed it to "Little penguins". Why? Because straight people thought it was offensive to gay people. The problem is, when gay people were actually asked about it, they uniformly didn't care in the slightest. They weren't offended! As one said, "We're not that sensitive!".

But....it's making FUN of the guy making the comment!

That guy turns on MTV and concludes anyone dressing like an 80's rock star must be gay...and getting chicks for free, which is odd, but bigots is seldom known for well-thought-out views.

This song is neither insensitive towards gays nor pro-homosexual-agenda. It's anti-(guys who use 'faggot' derisively with their head up their ass). A sad but biting commentary on the generation JUST prior to my own, that thought MTV was nothing but fags and girls in lingerie. THere was more to it! I think.

Explosions.

In slow motion.

And psychedelic backgrounds as people danced.

In slow motion.