Click Here!

looking for specific m/m story

Guest maae

its is about a boy that is sold to a Russian mobster to pay off his father's debt. at first the mobster comes to trust the kid (a little), but than the kid panics and goes to the officials. than last second in the courtroom he claims that everything he said was a lie and the mobster gets away free. the kid ends up being poor and thats when i lost the story. can anyone help?

thanks xD

• 1 year later...
Guest Guest

Lisa, I found out yesterday that all of JennMarie's stories were removed by the site. You will find more details about it by looking under the 'looking for story' topic / original.

• 2 months later...

I think you got two stories mixed together.

Traded by JennMarie is about a boy given to a Russian Mobster, but he never goes to the police.

Muffin and Matthew are by Mahsa, they're also about a boy who has a relationship with a mobster, but he goes to the police and then runs off.

http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296864194

Guest S.W-B.

Of course he goes to the police in Traded. That's the drama at the end... and she was asking about Russian mobsters, Mahsa writes about German mobsters.

Guest Guest

Hi, I was just curious and was wondering whether or not anyone has been in contact with JennMarie recently or have you found any of her stories posted somewhere else? I really miss them especially, So Nature Gives Command, which was still a WIP! I hope she returns someday, what a waste of incredible talent to lose her suddenly like that.

This topic explains exactly why JennMarie was deleted a total of 8 times. Each account was created BEFORE her 18th birthday. In point of fact, she was 15 when she initially signed up at this archive in 2009. Again I'm going to point out the obvious here. This site is registered and LABELED as RESTRICTED TO ADULTS. It always has been. This means the user MUST be 18 or older.

As to disappearing "suddenly", as this author had been deleted multiple times for this very same thing, I'm quite sure she knew it was only a matter of time before we caught her again. She should've just waited until her 18th birthday last September to rejoin the archive.

Guest Guest

Ok, thank you again, I think I get it now.... sorry for bothering anyone just wanted to know and now I get it. :shutup: I just wish someday she would return cause I really miss Michael/Petrov, Caleb/Grigorio and Scott/Alexander aka Sasha.......

Guest S.W-B.

Guest, Jennmarie said that maybe she would post her stories on fictionpress. But don't get your hopes up, it was months ago. (and just saying to you, she also said, that she is already 21...)

@Guest S.W-B,

When she emailed me to ask about why, at that point she admitted herself she turned 18 in 2011, and was born in 1993. That because she was now 18, she didn't see why. Yet, when I deleted her a time or three before she was 18, I also emailed her at that time and explained to her quite clearly the consequences of returning before her 18th birthday. So, for her to imply to any of you she had no idea this would happen, is pure and utter crap.

That she lied to you about her actual age doesn't surprise me.

In fact, I'll step it out further, AGAIN, as to how old when registered:

2009 before September, 5 registrations - 15 <---she was emailed twice about not returning before she was 18

2009 after September, 1 registration - 16

2010 - 1 registration - 17

2011 - 1 registration - 17

Of all the profiles, NONE of them were created before her 18th birthday. NOT A ONE.

What's truly at issue here, is that because she was still at home and underage, she didn't back up her work.

Given that the site is restricted to users 18 and above, it doesn't matter if she posted AFTER her 18th birthday (3 whole stories, by the way, everything else was before that), I am legally OBLIGATED to remove this data. If she, and you, cannot understand that, I don't know what else to say to make that more clear.

There seems to be a common misconception that we do this to be mean, that we are just horrible nasty people who get off deleting stuff from the site. I assure you, this isn't the case. Let me step this out further.

Did you know that if a parent of an underage user filed a lawsuit, first off, I own the site as an individual not a corporation so I'm personally liable, they will come after me? I'm not rich. I live paycheck to paycheck. I cannot afford that kind of lawsuit. The site never has more than about $700-800 in our account at any one time. That won't pay for a lawyer. Second off, because it deals with sexual content and a minor that depending on the type of suit filed, I could end up with a criminal record and being listed on a sex offenders registry? That can effectively ruin my chances for a decent paying job for the rest of my life, never mind negatively impact my fiances career as he is military.

I take these risks because I believe in the site and what it provides - The only thing I ask in return is that people follow the very simple rules we have. The only time we enjoy deleting something is when someone plagiarizes someone elses work because well, that's truly vile! Beyond that, it's never fun to have to delete someone's story.

If they don't back their stories up and we delete for a ToS violation - That isn't our responsibility. I know it's been drilled into my head time and time again to always have a back up of important things - If their story wasn't important enough to them to back it up, I cannot and will not take responsibility for that decision.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.