Click Here!

Search funtion is useless

Guest MiniLo

I really hate that I can't search for the two keywords that I like best, "SW" and "GT". If anyone has any ideas on a story where the woman is unnaturally smaller than her male lover, or he's unnaturally larger, that would be awesome. Also, I'm very familiar with Keith's stuff already. So if anyone has any stories by folks other than him, that would be awesome.

We are working on implementing a better search feature that would allow users to search by codes as well as the current information. The issue we experience, if you were to peruse similar topics is that most search engines are not designed to search a database so large.

In regards to your search for fiction, in order to get the best response I would actually recommend creating a topic that has what you are searching for in the main title, not the topic description as on first glance this post seems to be put in the wrong section even though it isn't, and include as much detail as possible to allow users to help. Not everyone may be familiar with the author you reference.

• 1 month later...

I get what you're asking for, but I'm confused as to your "SW" and "GT" as they are not on ourstory codes list - what does this stand for?

SW = Shrunken Woman or Small Woman (as in Lilliputians or fae, born the size they are relative to a human)

GT = Giant

SM = Shrunken (small) Man

GTS = Giantess

• 10 months later...

I realize that but I still think it would be awesome if there was some sort of Top Ten list with stories with the greatest number of 5 star ratings

The most ratings I've ever seen was My Sick Obsession http://original.adul...p?no=1296902387 with 558 5 star ratings and I only found this because it was newly updated, who knows if that's the record or not. There could be stories with 1000+ rated stories out there and I'd never know

• 3 weeks later...

http://original.adul...hp?no=600093309

This story has 1587 5 star ratings and there are probably still more greatly-rated stories out there and with all the changes/upgrades AFF is making to its site, I firmly believe a top 10 list or something along the like, would be a fabulous addition to an already phenomenal website.

Just think what a great way to start a New Year!

Has anyone else seen a story with more 5 star ratings than TwistedHilarity's "The Last Pure Human"?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.