Click Here!

AFF Prompt Review Responses

Asexual Biped

I'm a bit slow, but I'm finally making a thread to answer ALL of the reviews I've received for the AFF Prompts. :]

Candy:

pittwitch - That's pretty much what I was going for! Glad you enjoyed!

Melrick - He's lucky only because he was smart and thought ahead. ^^

Fairy Slayer - Oh god, I can just imagine what they'd have to do to get it to be a commercial! XD And that was his plan since he knew how much she likes chocolate.

And thanks for the advice! I think the post changed the word itself because I went back and it was already changed.

Harvest:

pittwitch - That wasn't quite what I was going for, but I like the idea! I may have to invest in it in the future. ^^

Glad I could brighten up your day!

Apollo - It was mildly difficult, but I seem to have a knack for twitfics. :] That also wasn't quite what I was going for, but it was something ridiculously similar. I was thinking the guy was just insane and deranged and enjoyed killing. Not quite cunning enough for a mass suicide.

Fairy Slayer - I'm glad I got the point across! I was afraid I missed it slightly.

JayDee - I'm glad that's not my boss...*shudders* I wish you luck with that guy!

Shadow Knight - Thanks for the overall praise! I succeeded in a sense of foreboding! He wasn't so much evil as completely deranged and not in his right mind, but I can understand how that comes across.

Tradition:

DemonGoddess061 - Thank you! I thought it was too. ^^

Apollo - Thank you! I was hoping it came off as clever and not corny. Apparently I succeeded. :]

pittwitch - Thanks! I know they always get the blame. That's kind of what inspired this. =3

Fairy Slayer - XD Yeah, let's hope!

Aww, I'm sorry that happened to you! Thankfully nothing like that's happened to me. Of course, I've never blamed anything on the dog either...

ZipFlopOhMyGod - Glad I could give you a good excuse. :]

JayDee - I know, right?! I know I'd fight the kid for it myself! Glad you thought it was good! ^^

Shadow Knight - Thanks! I'm good at light and fluffy (and violence for some reason) so I'm glad I succeeded in getting my thoughts across! I just happen to be good at micro fiction. I don't know why...

Cornucopia:

Shadow Knight - I have a sick and twisted mind, that's my secret. ^^ I was just thinking that a cornucopia starts off small. How far would it go? That translated into the drabble. :3

kisakimiko - So would I! Or I'd knee him in the groin. It would depend on how vicious I was feeling. >D Thanks for the praise!

Apollo - That's EXACTLY where I wanted your mind to go! >D And yes, poor Dan, but James wouldn't force him to do anything he really didn't want to do. ^^

Fairy Slayer - It would depend on how much James could persuade him. ;] And no, James is secretly herding him. Dan's the type that needs to be persuaded into doing new, kinky things. Thanks for the compliment!

I'll try to add this to each chapter as I add more.

Weeeeeell, when you say stuff like 'slaughter' and cackle, it's hard not to come off as evil. I do get that he was insane (and deliciously so!).

Light and fluffy with violence: Check out Devil May Cry. That game series lives and breathes that. And Rule of Cool.

Bwahahah, would you believe it if I said that's the *exact* same thing I thought when I read it? It's definitely one of those awesomely kinky things. Kudos to your twisted, perverted mind. :3

Weeeeeell, when you say stuff like 'slaughter' and cackle, it's hard not to come off as evil. I do get that he was insane (and deliciously so!).

Light and fluffy with violence: Check out Devil May Cry. That game series lives and breathes that. And Rule of Cool.

Bwahahah, would you believe it if I said that's the *exact* same thing I thought when I read it? It's definitely one of those awesomely kinky things. Kudos to your twisted, perverted mind. :3

Well, true. I already forgot what I wrote. .____.

I love DMC!!! And I soo agree!

Thank you! I quite enjoy my perverted mind as well. ^^

Cornucopia:

JayDee - Thank you! I was trying to create an open ending that everyone could decide what they wanted to happen. XD I hope not as well! Could you imagine the embarrassment of trying to explain yourself??

Turkey

Shadow Knight: That's exactly why I ended it that way! I knew people would expect the innocent ending so I went with a devious one. ^^

Apollo: I'm glad I could make you laugh that hard! I apologize to your cats for making their mom go nuts. ^^

Fairy Slayer: Yeah, it does sounds a bit unsanitary and an effort in concentration, but it was fun to write. :3 I glad it's hard to decipher which actions are for which stuffing. That's what I was aiming for since, as you stated, double entendres are fun. ^^

Sammich Anon: Woman, just because you wear the pants in this relationship doesn't mean I'll make you a sammich! That being said, I'm uber glad you enjoyed Cornucopia and Turkey! ^^ What floats their kinky boat also floats mine, hence why it's written! =3 It's a good thing I annoy you to read them, isn't it? :] I lurve you too!

Turkey:

JayDee: I did that on purpose so that people wouldn't realize that they were doing both. ^^ Thank you for the praise! And yes, he got away relatively unscathed!

DemonGoddess: XD I take it you enjoyed the visuals? Glad I could make you laugh! ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Snow:

Shadow Knight: XD It wasn't quite that tragic! Thanks for the compliment and I'm glad you enjoyed! For some reason I seem to be good at the shorter stories. And yes, Tradition is a naughty dog. I'll probably keep him and hos owns around. ^^

Techno-Ninja: Thank you! I'm glad you've enjoyed the stories and the variety! =]

Fairy Slayer: Thank you! I'm glad the pun was good. ^^ It's usually rare for me to come up with one, but they're generally decent when I do. :] I'm glad you found this impressive and that you enjoy my entries! I always enjoy your reviews! ^^

Itrasheditgood: No, the dog isn't quite dead, but I'd bet the owners want to kill it by now. ^^ Thanks for the compliment!

Snow:

JayDee: Yep, Tradition returns! And thank you! I'm glad you liked it! And I actually haven't thought of an actually story with Tradition. I may have to, though, since he's starting to grow on me. :]

XD I know EXACTLY what you mean! And sorry, my story had none of those types of 'traps'! I apologize if I got your hopes up for it. ^^

Apollo: Thank you! And no, it doesn't seem like he can! Hopefully the poor dog will get a break! ^^

BronxWench I'm doing all of your reviews in one post. ^^

Harvest: Thank you! This was one of the first insane pieces I wrote. I want to do more. :]

Tradition: I'm glad you like him! I'm thinking of keeping him around for more stuff. ^^

Cornucopia: XD I hope it's not trouble like he's having!

Turkey: That's exactly why I ended it that way! Because I knew people would think of one or the other, not both. ^^

Snow: I loved writing him into this. I'm glad you love the dog!

Evergreen:

Shadow Knight: Thank you! I tried to keep it as close to the dream as possible. The only thing I added was some of the dialogue. Everything else is exactly as my mind supplied. I'm glad the dream logic came through since I felt that it didn't sound enough like a dream. And I did have fun! I want to turn more of my dreams into prompts! ^^

BronxWench: XD You're local Starbucks sounds interesting! I hope you don't spend too much time looking over your shoulders! ^^

BronxWench: XD You're local Starbucks sounds interesting! I hope you don't spend too much time looking over your shoulders! ^^

:lol: Enough double espresso shots, and you don't really care....

:lol: Enough double espresso shots, and you don't really care....

XD That's very true.

Evergreen:

Apollo: That's quite alright! ^^ And yep, that's exactly what the zombie apocalypse will do! Random zombies drinking your lattes and oaks suddenly smelling like pines!

Fairy Slayer: Yes, the caffeine would help them move a bit quicker (Unless their the ones from Zombieland ^^). Oh, I meant to say that they went around the place, instead of walking through it. And the gate was attached to the fence that was around the patio. And I apologize if the story seemed cut off or hard to understand, but it was an actual dream. The only thing I altered was to add dialogue to the beginning or else it would have made even less sense. The story is supposed to be cut off and I have no clue if it was a specific zombie covered world they're on. I can say that the friend wasn't a zombie, but I think the patrons turned into them (or maybe not, the dream didn't tell me).

pittwitch: XD Yep, even your coffee isn't safe when the zombies attack!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.