Click Here!

Dazling Gender

Guest echtrae

What gender do you think Daz's offspring will be?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What gender do you think Daz's offspring will be?

• Male
    • Female
    • Twin Males
    • Twin Females
    • One of each
    • Other

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's going to be a boy who dresses like a girl who likes girls who like boys that don't like girls.

There's a sheep I'd love to shear.(Chinese zodiac reference) And I noticed that you managed to have your way with him in the AFF orgy, you slut  wink.gifbiggrin.gif 

Competition for Daz in the orgy, won't be passing that one up. Nikolatesla1 (great name by the way one of the twenty five most important people in all of human history), your days outside the orgy are numbered.

PS add how you want to be described to Where Are They Now? thread so I can get it right.

Huh? What Where Are They Now? thread, Red? As for the orgy, I haven't read past page one yet. Ya gotta give me time. And Nikola Tesla is one of my heroes. The most underrated genuis in history - half his ideas were stolen by other people, including Marconi(Tesla invented the tubes used in radios) and don't even get me started on that idiot Edison. And how could you not love a man who invented a death ray? Bet he could have gotten it to work, too, if he hadn't died. Absolutely fascinating person.

Two words on why Nikola Tesla rocks? Earthquake Machine. And Edison was a mafioso boss not an inventor or engineer.

And you can describe yourself however you see fit (I don't think Jewel Maiden is actually a dark elf or that Agaib is an alien half cat man), just let us use your nick as your name and play your own gender.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Apparently crossing your fingers works!

On May 1st, 2007 at 12:14 am (after 36 hrs of labor pinch.gif) my husband and I were blessed with a bouncing baby boy, Alexander Julian. wub.gif He is a month early, but we are both healthly and happy. He was five pounds, fifteen ounces.

thanks to all of you for being so supportive and congrats to everyone who said we'd have a boy! biggrin.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.