Click Here!

Man and lions

Guest Unbalanced

Guest Unbalanced

I'm looking for an original fiction by an author named IllegalBreakfastProduct. It was called I think Love's Limit or Lover's Limit. It's about a man who can talk to animals and he gets caught by the FBI or something. He escapes into the wilderness and meets a packof lions and he ends up falling in love with one of them, named Alex I think? Or Alec? He gets raped by a hyena and then not much else happens (story wasn't finished). I keep checking the link but it doesn't work. I even google it and nothing! Does anyone know what happened to the story and the author?

Guest LisaT2525

She's an amazing author, right? I know she has a bunch of unfinished stories. Idk about any lion loving story, but I think the character in Fugitive is named Alex. But Fugitive isn't about any animals.

Anyway, if you know of any finished stories she did, let me know; she's a terrific writer.

Good luck finding your story. )

Guest gwengwel

This story start to be write, like 3 years ago...

Are you trying to say that she write it at the age of 14-15 years old?

If it,s true, for a teen she had really kinky fetish and she was talented.

Teens do not write like that. I find this strange.

This story was here the last time I check (a couple of months ago)...

Are you trying to say that you didn't remark her before?

Yep, really strange lolll!

Minors are minors, regardless. Just because the author wasn't "caught" until recently, doesn't make what they did any less illegal.

All reports of suspicious minors are thoroughly researched and CONFIRMED before deletion. Do a little research with that nice little search button on the top right of your screen to see the proof.

One cannot judge maturity by the quality of writing. Adults can write horribly and teens can write such moving stories that readers can be dumbstruck at their beauty.

None of this changes the fact that what this author did was post illegally at this site.

aren't you supposed to confirm you're an adult before you can even register?

how was it that she turned out to be a minor at time of posting?

<_<

It seems weird to me to ban a user/eradicate their account since even if they were underage at time of posting, being that NOW they aren't. Removing the stories, yes, but the account itself?

Now I have no way of contacting the author to ask if they'll be posting the story elsewhere. aff.net is going down the shitter in that aspect.

aren't you supposed to confirm you're an adult before you can even register?

how was it that she turned out to be a minor at time of posting?

<_<

It seems weird to me to ban a user/eradicate their account since even if they were underage at time of posting, being that NOW they aren't. Removing the stories, yes, but the account itself?

Now I have no way of contacting the author to ask if they'll be posting the story elsewhere. aff.net is going down the shitter in that aspect.

Do you honestly believe people never lie? Especially the underaged crowd? This author obviously did. And signed to confirm they weren't. ILLEGAL, lying again.

Many minors have been mined from the Archive recently, reported, found etc. Their ENTIRE presence is illegal and jeopardizes EVERY one's enjoyment of the site, yours, mine and every LEGAL aged, rightful reader and writer out there.

Therefore, their ENTIRE presence is removed.

I, as a reader and a writer, am glad to see the moderating team going after them. AFF would be "going down the shitter" if they allowed the lying, sneaky, caught and confirmed MINORS to stay here.

Do you honestly believe people never lie? Especially the underaged crowd? This author obviously did. And signed to confirm they weren't. ILLEGAL, lying again.

Many minors have been mined from the Archive recently, reported, found etc. Their ENTIRE presence is illegal and jeopardizes EVERY one's enjoyment of the site, yours, mine and every LEGAL aged, rightful reader and writer out there.

Therefore, their ENTIRE presence is removed.

I, as a reader and a writer, am glad to see the moderating team going after them. AFF would be "going down the shitter" if they allowed the lying, sneaky, caught and confirmed MINORS to stay here.

considering the someone said she was no longer a minor at time of banning, seems like it to me.

doesn't really make sense when the author can just come back and repost everything (though she probably won't considering the hostile attitude of the site).

now not only is the author alienated, but aff.net lost a pretty popular author. seems like a shitty move on the mod's part IMO.

The point here, is that the user was under age when the account was created. That means that she got deleted even though she had turned 18 before we found her. THAT doesn't matter. What matters is the age she was at time of registration.

Thing is, this is clearly stated everywhere. There's a splash page which says you must be 18 or older, there's a page where you have to fill out your birthday information, there are even the RTA (Restricted To Adult) labels, both visible and in the meta information throughout the archive. It's not like it hasn't been made ABUNDANTLY clear any where you want to look, that this site is restricted to users 18 and older.

Sure, she can repost now that she's old enough. That's perfectly fine. The point YOU seem to be missing, is the age issue to begin with. She knowingly used the site as an underager. There are consequences to that. There always have been.

Have a question, how is it that deletion is being confused with a ban? It's not the same thing.

The point here, is that the user was under age when the account was created. That means that she got deleted even though she had turned 18 before we found her. THAT doesn't matter. What matters is the age she was at time of registration.

Thing is, this is clearly stated everywhere. There's a splash page which says you must be 18 or older, there's a page where you have to fill out your birthday information, there are even the RTA (Restricted To Adult) labels, both visible and in the meta information throughout the archive. It's not like it hasn't been made ABUNDANTLY clear any where you want to look, that this site is restricted to users 18 and older.

Sure, she can repost now that she's old enough. That's perfectly fine. The point YOU seem to be missing, is the age issue to begin with. She knowingly used the site as an underager. There are consequences to that. There always have been.

Have a question, how is it that deletion is being confused with a ban? It's not the same thing.

Sounds like a ton of bureaucracy shit to me. I guess that's how things roll around here though.

On the internet deletion is pretty much the same thing as a ban. The author no longer has access to their account due to it being deleted. Hence, they were banned from their account. Hence ban.

I hope they don't come back to this website if that is how things are done around here. Considering she was no long underage at time of banning, I just don't think it's a reasonable thing to just delete her account. An alternative form of punishment, such as a 3-month ban or something, would have been preferred. Especially since she can just come back and repost everything. It just doesn't make sense to make her go through the whole thing again of reposting stuff if she wants to come back. Now she lost everything and probably won't come back.

Again, really stupid move.

Okay, first, you need to know what you're talking about. Deletion is *NOT* the same thing as a ban. A BAN is when DG adds you to the HOS and says don't come back and bans you.

Second, the AUTHOR didn't have a problem with the deletion. The AUTHOR understood the reason, the AUTHOR was okay with it. See this post:

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/16329-my-aff-account-has-poofed

This is your author. Your author has changed pen names. Your author is now known as Lepidottero. Your author can be reached through the forums by clicking on this profile link:

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/user/17473-lepidottero/

and PM member and you may ask author if they wish to repost the story that you are so upset about missing.

Once again, the AUTHOR was totally understanding of the reason for deletion and the AUTHOR had no problem with coming back and reposting the material that was deleted. The AUTHOR understood that they had violated the site's rules and been CAUGHT (told on themselves, actually) and was deleted as a result.

Your attacks on DG are unwarranted, and before you continue to post in the forums, I suggest you re-read the board rules here:

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

Arguing for argument's sake is not going to change it. I suggest you contact the author through the PM and request your story.

Okay, first, you need to know what you're talking about. Deletion is *NOT* the same thing as a ban. A BAN is when DG adds you to the HOS and says don't come back and bans you.

Second, the AUTHOR didn't have a problem with the deletion. The AUTHOR understood the reason, the AUTHOR was okay with it. See this post:

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/16329-my-aff-account-has-poofed

This is your author. Your author has changed pen names. Your author is now known as Lepidottero. Your author can be reached through the forums by clicking on this profile link:

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/user/17473-lepidottero/

and PM member and you may ask author if they wish to repost the story that you are so upset about missing.

Once again, the AUTHOR was totally understanding of the reason for deletion and the AUTHOR had no problem with coming back and reposting the material that was deleted. The AUTHOR understood that they had violated the site's rules and been CAUGHT (told on themselves, actually) and was deleted as a result.

Your attacks on DG are unwarranted, and before you continue to post in the forums, I suggest you re-read the board rules here:

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

Arguing for argument's sake is not going to change it. I suggest you contact the author through the PM and request your story.

You do realize it takes two to tango. If these posts are considered arguing for arguments sake then I'm not the only party guilty, and you are also partaking in this "argument."

Regardless of what the author believes, I still think it's a dickish pseudo-policy to delete whole accounts when it's obvious the user is over the age of ____ at time of banning.

Some sites, when finding underage users, don't delete whole accounts. They ban the user from accessing their account until they are are of age.

A deletion can be considered the same thing as a ban in the internet world. A user can no longer access their account. They have been barred or banned from accessing their account. Thus in this case deletion and ban are interchangeable words.

I've been a long time user of aff.net and it hasn't been until recently that aff.net has come up with some really insane policies that can really hurt the site (such as whole account deletions which seem plain stupid especially in the case/context of the deleted author account we are talking about). If aff.net loses good authors that they could have kept, they lose readership. If they lose readership, they lose funding.

I've been a long time user of aff.net and it hasn't been until recently that aff.net has come up with some really insane policies that can really hurt the site (such as whole account deletions which seem plain stupid especially in the case/context of the deleted author account we are talking about). If aff.net loses good authors that they could have kept, they lose readership. If they lose readership, they lose funding.

That's better than losing the whole site and the owner and admins going to jail for doing nothing about people that sign up underage. That's what they are facing if they allow these people to say. That is the LAW and it's not a joke! And, as for that policy being recent, it isn't. It's been around for a very long time now, since 2007 I believe. Also, it only applies in certain cases, not all. Current ones we find get EVERYTHING deleted, account, stories, all of it. People who sign up on this site when they are underage put the site at risk, the owner at risk and the admins at risk. Since no one wants the site to be downed, the owner and admins to go to jail and/or end up fined, this is what happens. Funding means nothing to a site that is no longer there. Just because some sites do things certain ways, doesn't mean we do. We have our way of doing it and they have theirs.

Quite frankly, this has gone on long enough.

The site policies have been explained. I'm sorry you don't like them, but I look horrible in orange and broke, so they aren't changing any time in the future.

You have your answers in regards to the story, therefore this topic is closed.

notamused.jpg