Click Here!

Will Beta for Reading Material

Asexual Biped

Hello! I'm new to being a beta, but I'm willing to give it a shot.

While I have no real experience beta-ing stories, I have corrected several technical papers and peer reviews. I'm generally good at grammar, sentence structure, and letting you know if things don't make sense (sounds like all betas strong suits :) ). if you're looking to perfect a certain style of writing, then I'm not the person to choose. My idea of style is how you usually write your stories.

I'm willing to beta nigh anything...as long as it's not a fandom. While I'm grateful to fanfiction for getting me to sites like this, I no longer enjoy reading it enough to last as a beta for it. Sorry fanfic authors!

EDIT: Apparently I lied about something. I'm willing to beta fandoms such as rpgs, where the main character doesn't have a set personality and the 'plot' for the game is loose enough that you don't have to follow it. If you're confused to what I mean, think of games like Fable and Oblivion. =]

Also, I'll beta stories based off of myths and legends.

From what I know about myself now, I WON'T beta stories that involve scat play or erotic asphyxiation, auto or not. I just consider scat play to be VERY unhealthy and erotic asphyxiation just freaks me out (fear of suffocating). I'm pretty sure I'm game with everything else. :)

EDIT: Won't do MPREG either. It's not anatomically possible, so I won't do it.

I LOVE reading (hence the title) and I tend to get in trouble for it since I decide books for entertainment are more important than study books. >>;

I'm usually quiet and self-contained, but I can turn into a metaphorical firecracker when you get to know me. While I usually have a hard time expressing myself verbally, I have a passion for words. I wish I could become a writer, but I don't have the mentality for it. So, I'll try to help you fulfill your passion instead! :)

Edited by Asexual Biped

So you'd be up for Slash (m/m, f/f) and het? How do you prefer to be contacted?

I'm up for anything. I can be contacted through email. Just go to my account and I'll make it public. :)

I mean my forum profile. I was going to do it for my AFF account profile, but I'm retarded and can't figure out how to make the email visible there. :\

Edited by Asexual Biped

I'm up for anything. I can be contacted through email. Just go to my account and I'll make it public. :)

I mean my forum profile. I was going to do it for my AFF account profile, but I'm retarded and can't figure out how to make the email visible there. :\

Because of spam bot crawlers, you can't make it visible on the archive side, so it's not you don't worry!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.