Click Here!

The AFF Forum Orgy

Nanaea

Have you read the Orgy thread?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Have you read the Orgy thread?

• Yes
    • No

Maybe you've seen it, maybe you're even in it.... Here's the deal. There's a posting orgy going on over in the Games forum and a few of us were thinking we should share it with everyone. Actually, I'm the fool who came up with the idea and a few others thought I was on to something sooo.. I volunteered to get it ready to post.

So, FYI: Here's the profile it will be posted under.

I am hoping to do one post per week. Dazzled and I will beta it and then PM it to the original author so that they can finalize any changes and post it.

If your persona got dragged into the orgy and you don't want to be there, please let me know. I'm more than willing to change names to protect the innocent, (or the guilty, as the case may be... wink.gif ).

Questions, comments? Post below or PM me.

P.S. Here's the Orgy thread....

Edited by Nanaea

How many "f"s is that? LOL. Perfect. Don't leave me out! I'm sexy in this, and a bitch to boot! And I know things. I read it all the time for that shmexy feeling that I dont' want to go away! Yay! posting it under erotica or hp (since snape IS in it!) or maybe under celebrities? We're all celebrities, right? (but we hide)

I'm the one who started the AFF Orgy thread over at Games, so it's obvious that I know about it. I haven't been participating in it though. Sorry about that. I'm just not sure how to add anything at this point.

I'll keep reading though. I'm gonna be sitting in the row behind Knorg on the other side of the aisle, listening to him jerk off while watching you guys. Love RedSliver's new title, BTW. It suits hims. wink.gif

All right, I've posted an intro for the Orgy (see link in my first post) in the Celebrity section. Lord knows we'll all be infamous, if not famous, when all is said and done.

Question, do we need a disclaimer in every chapter or is one at the beginning enough?

Dazzled and I are starting to Beta the posts. Here's what we're doing: Each of us is going through and making comments. My comments will be in GREEN and Dazzled's comments will be in BLUE. Any spelling or grammar errors will be noted with RED.

We won't be making any changes! I know I hate it when a beta takes carte blanche with my work and, since I am really enjoying everyone's unique voices, I'm not going to go demanding that you make changes to suit my tastes. I'm sure Daz won't either. wink.gif

When you receive your post via a PM from either myself or Dazzled please go through it and make any necessary corrections. When you've finished go ahead and add your chapter. If we haven't suggested a title, or if you don't like our suggestions, then pick a title for your chapter. Last, but certainly not least, let everyone know it's posted!

I figure each post will be added as a separate chapter in the archives. I've already set the story up so that other authors can add to it. That way we can each upload our own posts and hopefully get a little more exposure (no pun intended wink.gif).

Question: Are we using Snape-In-A-Box or Alan-Rickman-In-A-Box? I thought it was the later but everyone in the orgy seems to be going with the former.... unsure.gif

Guest Serenanna

::reads::

::reads assorted other threads and crosses her legs:: Wow . . .

. . .

Really, wow . . .

::grins and laughes nervously:: so . . . how can I get in on this? I've sort of done this before in adult RPG's, but not written for anyone else's character. There like a bio page somewhere or something, or are you all just winging it?

Sere

Serenanna,

I'm sure Red will find a way to work you in as soon as he reads your post. laugh.gif

As for how we've been doing this, well, we're pretty much just winging it. A bio page of sorts would be great! I sorta tried to get that going in the I AM thread but perhaps I should make it a new topic?

Red is keeping track of everyone in the Where Are They Now? thread and I'm trying to write up a short summary of each post in the Keeping Score - Who Did Who? thread as Daz and I wade through them. Hopefully it will help everyone keep track of what has already happened.

Edit: ph34r.gif'd by Redsliver! ohmy.gif

Guest DarkAvenger
Question, do we need a disclaimer in every chapter or is one at the beginning enough?

I think that probably every time someone's "character" is added, a new disclaimer is needed. That'd be what I'd do anyway.... happy.gif

PS

I've hardly enough time to read all of it, but out of curiosity... has my persona found its way in there? lol

I think that probably every time someone's "character" is added, a new disclaimer is needed. That'd be what I'd do anyway.... happy.gif

PS

I've hardly enough time to read all of it, but out of curiosity... has my persona found its way in there? lol

Thanks, that's what I was leaning towards anyhow. And no, you're safe, for now at least. wink.gif

Guest DarkAvenger
And no, you're safe, for now at least. wink.gif

Hahaha, if I become "un-safe" can someone let me know so I can see what's going on? lol ((PS, that's not a hint, I swear!))