Click Here!

How Many Times A Night?

Guest Pink Lace

Guest Pink Lace

How many times a night can you reasonably expect a young, horny male teenager to have sex? How many is pushing it too far? Is there some sort of physical limit here?

I'm female so I don't know. Normally (keep in mind I've only written 2 realistic smut fics) I just have my characters do it once as I consider it enough if it's a good long lovemaking session.

Guest Mike256bit

You know, it really just depends on mood, atmosphere, stress, energy exertion -- a large collection of factors. There have been nights, despite being as horny as all get out, where I've only been able to go for one round before losing steam. However, you can usually bank on two to three, given an appropriate rebound time. Sometimes it only takes ten or twenty minutes, sometimes it takes as much as a few hours.

Never discount a good round of oral between sessions. It does a lot to rebuild the fort.

I think my best average was 8 times over the course of two days, so if you want to load a night of ficticious sex with a couple rounds of love making, it's completely possible.

Never discount a good round of oral between sessions. It does a lot to rebuild the fort.

True and lots of foreplay and post-coital affection doesn't hurt. Caressing, nuzzling, massage etc. To use a really bad analogy, it's like leaving the engine running, but you've got the car in park, idling. Of course, I'm speaking from the female perspective in regards to adult partners; I honestly don't remember the hot & horny teenage years (hmm, they must have been some forgettable guys).

Also, if you're going for realistic, don't forget that alcohol and drugs (in case they factor into your story) can have a negative effect on performance.

My SO says that the longest session he's ever gone is 3 days. (Not with me, trust me, I'd have protested) All they did was fuck and eat, and on occasion, sleep. One guy on Yahoo Answers bragged he went all night. I'd be sore by then. I theorize that guys between the ages of 18 and 25 have this capability. I've not heard any stories of guys any older than that doing all-nighters.

As for the alchohol and drugs thing, I've heard the opposite. Alcohol is a vaso-dialator, and can keep your hard-on from going away. Prostitutes complain about this from time to time. I'm not sure about the effects of other drugs. I think sid at one time was purported to have aphrodisiacal qualities.

Alcohol is a vaso-dialator, and can keep your hard-on from going away. Prostitutes complain about this from time to time.

In regards to the never-ending hard-on, does this include the lack of said men to uh...achieve release? Talk about being sore; I both sympathize and empathize with the prostitutes.

I know I wouldn't want a lover to take a 'lude before getting it on. An ex of mine (years ago) took one while we were talking on the phone and he passed out. Damn good thing I wasn't with him and he was on top of me at the time! ohmy.gif

Guest Melody Fate

Alcohol and pot seem to be the drugs that work exactly oposite of each other. At least to me and my husband.

Alcohol makes it hard for either of us to complete the mission. It also makes it hard, er, maybe I should say difficult to raise the pole, so-to-speak.

Pot on the other hand... increased desire for both of us and while we both got off real quickly, we were also good for at least a couple more times. I am not one of those multiple orgasmic women that seem as common as fleas in most erotic fiction, but let me smoke a joint and I become one pretty fast. With my husband it's the same thing... won't take much to get him off the first time, but he's ready for the next round almost immedietly.

• 4 months later...

I don't drink if I have even an inkling of doing the mattress mambo, I like to enjoy it not hold back the gorge that I know too much physical activity will bring on. The one and only time I had a contact high from pot just made me laugh my ass off until the headache hit and then it was the whole chunks thing all over again - but the sight of my boyfriend at the time running back to the tent with his long johns around his ankles and screaming about a snake (it was his BTW) was well worth it.

As far as the older guys go - well let's just say that when I was 19 I dated a 40 year old for about a month and I couldn't walk straight for at least a week after our last time. Don't count anyone out due to age - men are just as horny the older they get. From what I remember of the young ones - well, can we say "wham, bam, thank you ma'am" about 4 times in one night? *ouch*

• 3 months later...
Guest Madapple
As far as the older guys go - well let's just say that when I was 19 I dated a 40 year old for about a month and I couldn't walk straight for at least a week after our last time. Don't count anyone out due to age

When I was 26, I dated someone 42.

I knew well the problem with walking, Leonhart.

It was a marathon and every room in the house was fair play, or should I say fore play. He was randy all the time.

I remember one afternoon, we went to the Holiday Inn, because the house was across town (you must understand, this town isn't that big), but we didn't even make it inside.

He completely changed my perspective on men over 40.

Guest Agaib

As a man, I can tell you that after ejaculating, very few men can continue much longer without a break. The necessary break time is different for each man, but Mine tends to be at least an hour. If I try anything within the hour afterward it just hurts more than anything. If the man holds off ejaculating they can last for a considerable period of time, depending on stamina and self control of course. wink.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I know I'm not a guy, but I've had a couple of nights where my BF woke me up 5 or 6 times, and we had a morning when he only needed a fifteen minute break between two goes.

I've also noticed that the nights he's had a shot of alcohol with his dinner he hasn't been as active, while other times when he's been laughin g he ccan go a lot longer during activities.

• 1 year later...
True and lots of foreplay and post-coital affection doesn't hurt. Caressing, nuzzling, massage etc. To use a really bad analogy, it's like leaving the engine running, but you've got the car in park, idling. Of course, I'm speaking from the female perspective in regards to adult partners; I honestly don't remember the hot & horny teenage years (hmm, they must have been some forgettable guys).

Also, if you're going for realistic, don't forget that alcohol and drugs (in case they factor into your story) can have a negative effect on performance.

My husband and I tried that marathon thing once. It was when we first met and we were like 19 or 20. Over the course of two days we had sex 9 times. By the end he was shooting blanks and I was BEYOND sore! It was just one of those novel things that we did mostly to see if we could. Now, 10 years later, I WISH he could go that many times, but sadly no. So it's possible to have a half a dozen encounters (for a guy), but it's not comfortable for either person (guys get tender down yonder too) and it's not something I think most people would do all of the time. OUCH!

It was a marathon and every room in the house was fair play, or should I say fore play. He was randy all the time.

I remember one afternoon, we went to the Holiday Inn, because the house was across town (you must understand, this town isn't that big), but we didn't even make it inside.

Oh that must have been lovely. My husband is 28 and isn't like that (he's a bit over-weight and says it's that). *sigh* Maybe when he's 40... :huh:

On his wedding night, my cousin and his husband did it eight times. Sure, he was eighteen and his husband was twenty one and they took a couple minutes of breaks in between, but according to him, they'd been dating for three years but had never had sex, so they were just in a 'I can't believe that this day has finally come' kind of mood. They both don't drink alcohol or do drugs and haven't had a night like that since, but sometimes they will do it 3 to 5 times a night just for kicks since they're both still in their twenties and my cousin is the biggest pervert in the world, so he easily thinks of different ways to keep their sex life fresh.

It does depend on the guy of course, but a young horny teenager... yeah 5 or 6 times isn't that unbelievable. I only ever did handjobs and blowjobs with other people until I met my current boyfriend (willingly that is) but I only needed like a 10 minute break between rounds when I was in my mid teens. I usually got sore after 4 rounds though. Now that I'm in my early twenties it's more like 15- 20 minutes. Young men generally do recover faster, but I guess there are some exceptions.

Not that I'd know :huh:

But I see no limit....

I don't keep in shape, yet I can bike for 8 hours straight and I've at times managed both to pospose climax for about 7 hours and climaxed 16 times in a row.

I'm not bragging, seriously... I just don't see a reason I wouldn't be able to combine the two >_>

Then some sleep, and get back on the horse... Or girl in this case.

In regards to the never-ending hard-on, does this include the lack of said men to uh...achieve release? Talk about being sore; I both sympathize and empathize with the prostitutes.

I read a book written by a prostitute who said that when you've had sex that many times you go numb, and that in her house at least, the term used was 'The Christmas feeling'.

Although drugs can have a negative effect, the first night me and my partner were together we were both on pills and he couldn't come, but we did go at it 3 or 4 times. I can't remember how many to be honest. But that's pills for you: lack of memory also!!

As for the alchohol and drugs thing, I've heard the opposite. Alcohol is a vaso-dialator, and can keep your hard-on from going away.

Well, as far as I'm concerned (those two years in med-school weren't an absolute waste) it depends on the kind of alcoholic drink. While Vodka and other white drinks are vaso-constrictors (which, theoretically, would keep guys harder for longer periods of time), whiskey, rum and other dark drinks are vaso-dilators (some of them increase the flow of oxigen and neurotransmitters in the blood, so, I believe drinks like rum would give you better orgasms... but I'm not really sure. I have to try it sometime).

Edited by Saitochan

I don't drink if I have even an inkling of doing the mattress mambo, I like to enjoy it not hold back the gorge that I know too much physical activity will bring on. The one and only time I had a contact high from pot just made me laugh my ass off until the headache hit and then it was the whole chunks thing all over again - but the sight of my boyfriend at the time running back to the tent with his long johns around his ankles and screaming about a snake (it was his BTW) was well worth it.

As far as the older guys go - well let's just say that when I was 19 I dated a 40 year old for about a month and I couldn't walk straight for at least a week after our last time. Don't count anyone out due to age - men are just as horny the older they get. From what I remember of the young ones - well, can we say "wham, bam, thank you ma'am" about 4 times in one night? *ouch*

When I was 16 I dated a girl who was 17. She knows all too well the problem with walking.

>> Gotta love bragging, eh?

Also on subject of the thread, two or three times is reasonable for a healthy male of most ages, provided he has time in between to um, man the fort once again....

Depending on age could be as little as 10 minutes, and the time tends to have a large gap with age.... My father told me a lot of things I really didn't need to know.

Not that I'm bragging about having a magical vagina or anything, but there have been occasions where I have made men cum twice in a row. And then there was that one time I gave that one guy head in the shower and he came so hard he passed out . . . actually, come to think of it, that could have been dangerous if he would have hit his head or something . . .

Erm, anyways, like chicks who can have "waterfall" orgasms, I think it depends on the guy. There are some guys who can go four times in a row and others that can only go once a night. Some guys can have multiple orgasms and other's can't.

• 3 weeks later...