Click Here!

End Of The Fillers

Guest arora

Guest arora

So anybody have any clue when the fillers should end?

I had heard around May/June but it got pushed back.

now i hear that they will end about ep 200. that they(the powers that be) wanted to have the Naruto TV cast be the same age as in the new move that is coming out.

but i have no real clue.

any Hope out there???

I don't know, I kind of liked the Bleach fillers...

*sighs*

It's kind of strange that smutty fanfics have better plot than what the filler writers come up with...I guess it's pandering to the kiddy audience, though. sad.gif

The fillers will probably end for the fall season.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest arichang

Bleach fillers... were... okay at first.

Got tired of it though. *shrugs*... I have a feeling Bleach is going to go off into another arc of fillers, maybe... the whole... Bound being in Soul Society thing.

....... as for the fillers in Naruto.

Hopefully they'll end after the third movie comes out. (and i'm WTFH?! A THIRD MOVIE?! WHY?!ing right now.) ... that's what they all say.

but then again...

they did say the fillers would end at ep 183 a couple of months ago.

so much for that.

.... unfortunately.. as far as anyone can see... they don't seem to be ending anytime soon. I just hope it doesn't turn into a Rurouni Kenshin type thing. Anyone remember that anime? It's sad... it ended at ep 95... but only the first... i don't know... 30 or 40 episodes (and even then, THOSE had fillers in-between) actually had anything to do with the manga--actually, i don't remember the exact episodes, but that's pretty much the idea. the only time they returned was when the OVAs came out. and even THEN they had another set of OAV's... that were irrelevant... and.. sad.

-_-

... it's just... saddening. really.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Serenanna

::After watching the raw of next week's episode preview::

ARGH! More Fillers! Fucking shit! We've been punked by Dattebayo! Just, just-! ARGH!

. . .

. . .

There is one bright spot though. The new ending showed part of Naruto's second outfit. The new opening, aside from making me smile, was also shot as a home movie including Naruto with goggles and pack on his shoulder. Am I smelling hints or wishful thinking?

And if anyone finds an mp3 of the new opening, TV length or full, please send it to me? v.v The internet has failed me. I'm desperate.

Sere

• 2 weeks later...

Now i feel bad, i just saw that ep 203 had something to do with kurani. not that she's a bad ninja... its just that she's in a filler ep.

i haven't had the stomach to watch the fillers for over two months.

two months of nothing but the manga although i realy like it, its still.... not the anime.

damn, i think it might be time for me to look for a new anime.

PLEASE let the fillers end..... i can't take any more.

• 2 months later...
Guest Psylocke - NaruSasu Addict

Haven't seen the fillers for months now! Never thought this would happen when i became a Narutard.... sigh

Thank goodness for the Death Note anime! wink.gif

The fillers are scheduled to end in February....Part 2 figures & plushies are being sold in Japan, and Narutimett Hero/Ultimate Ninja 4 is set in Part 2.....so one can only hope it's true this time! :3

• 2 months later...

Just to let ya'll know there are no more fillers. At least not if you consider Naruto Shippouden fillers. Everyone is two years older (plus a half give or take) and Naruto's learned new moves. The first episode starts out with Naruto and Sasuke 'facing off' so to speak. They're pretty good. Definately better than fillers, they actually get back to the story line of retrieving Sasuke. Episode 220 was when the Naruto left on his 'journey' with Jiraiya and the new one is when her returns. I already have all three episodes so far if anyone wants to know where to get them just PM me. Oh and if ya'll aleady knew this, sorry. I'm just trying to be helpful.

Guest Psylocke - NaruSasu Addict

The intro scene was just GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!

Too bad it spoiled way too much for everyone who doesn't read the manga. dry.gif

Hooray for Akatsuki!!

Deidei kicks ass!!! xD Can't wait to see Hidan animated!!

and Tobi...he better have a voice like the one in the 'Fun with Akatsuki' series or I'll be so upset! crying.gif

Guest Gaara

Yeah its allright but its taking forever for Kakashi to evaluate Sakura and Naruto's freakin' abilities, plus Naruto hasn't even shown any real moves yet. It's enought to piss you off.

Guest Serenanna

I disagree, respectfully. Any chance to see Kakashi in action and kicking butt (giving reason to why he's such a badass), even if it's his two student, is a pleasure to watch to me. Besides, compared to the the way the first Naruto episodes opened, this was rediculously more enjoyable to watch.

Sere

Guest Gaara

I myself am not a fan of so of course I disagree. (well that and I love to argue) But everyone is definately entitled to their opinion. And everyone is going to think that the second intro is better than the orginal just because everyone is older and Naruto left in such a dramatic way. I however prefer orginals. Always have and always will.

Guest Gaara

I never said I don't like Shippouden. What I meant by originals is that I will always prefer the current storyline over something that is based on Kakashi's origins. Not that there is anything wrong with Kakashi he is just not my favorite character.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

I, personally, am happy to see Shippuden. I haven't been able to watch Naruto recently due to a rising level of annoyance with the show. But when Shippuden came out, I had to be able to see Naruto and Sakura (No longer useless! YAY!) grown and kick ass. Poor, poor Kakashi... ^__^

As for Bleach fillers, OVER! Now we're back into an original story arc. WOOT! The Bount Arc was pissing me off. TT_TT I mean, it had some interesting stuff and a heart warming story, but you can tell the writers suck because of it... ^__^

The proble with long running Anime's based off of long running Manga's is that, they write the show like a Manga, which is not allways the best. At least in Bleach and Naruto, each story arc isn't one huge battle. pinch.gif That's just annoying and a total cop out so they don't have to do anything else, like build a plot.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.