Click Here!

End Of The Fillers

Guest arora

just finished eps 8-9...are they all going to be double eps from now on? took extra time before they were available to dwnld...but other than that, I'm happier than a pig in mud. You can tell the storyline is back on track because nobody's trying to please anyone but the storyline...er...did you get what I mean?

I think the main content of fillers is decided by people who think they know what people want, but they really don't. (Now, that is clear as mud!) also, the filler eps seemed to have no larger storyline but the one it was doing. Plus Naruto was starting to go on missions with higher ranking than in Shippuuden. So its kind of weird that way...

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi
just finished eps 8-9...are they all going to be double eps from now on? took extra time before they were available to dwnld...but other than that, I'm happier than a pig in mud. You can tell the storyline is back on track because nobody's trying to please anyone but the storyline...er...did you get what I mean?

I think the main content of fillers is decided by people who think they know what people want, but they really don't. (Now, that is clear as mud!) also, the filler eps seemed to have no larger storyline but the one it was doing. Plus Naruto was starting to go on missions with higher ranking than in Shippuuden. So its kind of weird that way...

Well, since it's 2-3 years later by the time Shippuden's happening and Naruto hasn't been on missions in that time, it kind of makes sense. Tsunade doesn't want to throw him into anything too dangerous yet, even though what he's doing now instead of the mission she was originally gonna give him is likely S-rank, that kinda got blown to shit.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.