Click Here!

Guilty Or Not Guilty

oh, I am so guilty...everyone hates me now. Either that, or they've lowered their expectations of me. And hey, this is your only warning everyone. If you call, I won't call back. Its not that I don't like you. I'm just damn lazy.

Ends up letting people infront of them in line at the express check-out in the grocery store if said people have fewer items.

Guest Agaib

not guilty, I dont do much shopping. I leave that to my girlfriend.

Been caught doing somthing extremely emabarrasing by a family member bursting into your room.

Guest Zimarah

That sounds like something I should be guilty of, but I can't remember a specific instance at the moment.

Dated someone who was more than 10 years older/younger than you.

Guest Agaib

Not guilty. I don't like people who are signifigantly older/younger than I am. It's a turn off for sure.

Has an extremely embarrassing erotic story written when he/she was far to young to understand.

My magnifying glass was confiscated in 1969 by the RCMP and I was charged with cruelty to insects under the SPCA act of 1964. I have never seen it again. Now I crush them with my shoe. Except for the good ones, which I allow to live.

Has eaten more marshmallows than allotted for the marshmallow roast.

Guest arora

I threw up on a three star Admiral in Singapore.

it was at an Irish pub call muddy murphy’s and it was my first and only time having Guinness on tap. lets just say it did not sit well with my white russin.

G or NG

was ever counseled ( or gotten in trouble) for having a problem that you don't really have.