Click Here!

Guilty Or Not Guilty

Guest Agaib

really of all of the questions....

completely guilty. I like to see myself as a Dominant Male, but sometimes I just need a cuddle...

Hit someone with a closed fist in a fight

ng. I was so guilty that I just took the rap. Didn't matter how late I became anyway, just would make things worse, I figured. I'm spineless.

sneaks the last potato chip out of the bag

Guest Agaib

Guilty, I'm addicted to spuds you know.

I wouldn't say you're spineless StoryJunkie. It's called responsibility. Somthing many "spinefull" people lack.

Has masturbated in a very inapropriate place before (school, work, meeting, etc.)

Used to work in an old folk's home. Seen lots of wrinkly asses. They're cute! I know that's weird, but soon it will be me or you, and I really just paid attention to their eyes, not their bodies.

Skipped out of chores by pretending to be sick

Guest Melody Fate

Guilty! As a kid I could make myself faint, which got me out of a world of chores and general unplesantness.

Swallowed an item rather than having someone catch you with it (IE, a joint, quizz answeres, etc.)

Guest Melody Fate

Guilty. Although I more admit that I become obsessed with the characters actors play than the actors themselves.

Has slept with a celebrity.

Guest Melody Fate

Not guilty. Hell, I go to cons and delberately not stand in the autograph lines.

Has given beer/wine/smokes to someone who is underage, when you were of legal age.