Click Here!

Guilty Or Not Guilty

Not guilty >.<;

G/NG: Cheating on the person you have been in a relationship with! D< Come on, who has done it!? >.<

Not over and over again, but I know I've said once I'll do something then never get 'round to it. I didn't mean to though, guv!

Let a fart go in a shop/other public place, believing it would be a silent one, but then realising too late that it was REALLY RATHER LOUD! And sounded a bit like a small motorbike driving past.

• 1 month later...
Guest Rockgirl_X
Not over and over again, but I know I've said once I'll do something then never get 'round to it. I didn't mean to though, guv!

Let a fart go in a shop/other public place, believing it would be a silent one, but then realising too late that it was REALLY RATHER LOUD! And sounded a bit like a small motorbike driving past.

Guilty ^^

Ever vomited all over someone? Drunk or not doesn't matter.

Not guilty.

G/NG: Ever vomited on yourself?

Guilty. But I was really sick and very little. I was asleep on my back and I just woke up vomiting.

G/NG: Of flirting with someone you knew was taken.

• 2 weeks later...

guilty, five second rule is bullshit

besides, a little germs never hurt anybody.

loads of people die because the sterility of their environment kills their immune systems.

G/NG: ever came on your own face by accident? (or on purpose?)

guilty, five second rule is bullshit

besides, a little germs never hurt anybody.

loads of people die because the sterility of their environment kills their immune systems.

G/NG: ever came on your own face by accident? (or on purpose?)

Um, NG, I'm a girl so I don't think so . . . does it count if someone else came on your face by accident?

G/NG: of the crime of STEALING???

Guest Monsterking

im guity of dreaming about having sex with krystal from star fox sorry but for an vixen she is hot!

Peace out brothers and sisters of adult-fanfiction.org and may the furs be with you WOOF!

wtf?

@shinju: very guilty :)

G/NG: not doing what you felt like doing just because you were scared

(yeah, not so much a question... I'm jus spreading awareness for shit more important than global warming >_> )

Guilty. Now, looking back, I have discovered that so many of my problems could have been solved by me going up to a person or a group of persons and saying, "Hey, why don't we all just have sex?"

G/NG, of lying about how many people you have or have not slept with.

Guest Zyx

Since monsterking doesn't get it and I'm sleepy McPantienceless, I'm going to ignore him.

So @ Shinju: Not on purpose though I can't say it's never happened

G/NG: ever gotten angry at someone and in the heat of the moment seriously injured them? (I think I may have given my sister a concussion once)

Guest Monsterking

i made an mistake ok. so i will say this i am sorry for causing undo headaces to anyone reading this thread

please find it somewhere in your heart to forgive me

peace out and may the furs be with you "WOOOOOO!!"

So @ Shinju: Not on purpose though I can't say it's never happened

G/NG: ever gotten angry at someone and in the heat of the moment seriously injured them? (I think I may have given my sister a concussion once)

Guilty. Once when I was little my brother and I were playing a little to rough and I accidentally . . . . how do I put this?? No, I did not knee him in the balls, every time I did that it would have been on purpose. You know, the underside of your togue, the part that connects your tongue to your mouth? Well I swatted him and one of my fingernails kidna ripped a bit of it out. Haha, he was really pissed. The next day we went to the dentist and our dentist asked him if he had gotten in a fight and I just sat on the other dentist chair all embarrassed. In all fairness, he was five years older than me and should not have been picking on me in the first place. Oh, and one time he tried to strangle me, so I guess we're even.

Guilty/Not Guilty, of being caught masturbating to circus music?

Guest Zyx

No, I'm guessing that was awkward for you? ;)

@Monsterking: you are forgiven, though you could put that text under all of your posts in your signature yknow....

G/NG: Ever seen someone cute and followed them home in case you went on a horny rape frenzy later???

Just because I asked the question does not mean that I've ever done it. A friend and I had been laughing about Conan O'Brian's masturbating bear skit from back in the day, you remember, where the bear came out on stage masturbating to circus music? It still cracks me up. Anyway, not guilty. Although me and my friend did follow people around just for shits and giggles, I remember when I saw the movie GHOST WORLD I was like, OMG, that is so how we used to be!

G/NG: of ruining a party because you got too drunk.